Junhyung, Don't Come In Between Us

The Friendly and The Mean

            Yoseob hurriedly finished his part of the project and Junhyung finished the rest. Standing up to take a stretch, the younger one walked off into the kitchen, trying to avoid the awkwardness between him and the older one.

            “Yoseob!” Yoseob turned around, still unsure if Junhyung was really nice or not.

            “N-Neh?”

            “Get over here.” Yoseob panicked at Junhyung’s expressionless tone. What’s going to happen?

            “What is it, hyung?” Junhyung looked at Yoseob and gave a mischievous grin.

-

            Doojoon immediately turned off the faucet as he heard a scream out in the living room.

            ”AHHH! JUNHYUNG! STOP IT! PLEASE!” Doojoon ran down the short hallway and came to the scene, ready to save Yoseob from the larger figure, but instead, he stared at the sight of Junhyung sitting on top of Yoseob, tickling the boy’s brains out.

            “Junhyung? What is going on here?” Doojoon approached them, confused. Junhyung looked up and got off of the younger one, leaving him gasping for air.

            “Ahaha, it’s nothing, hyung.” Junhyung gazed over at Yoseob.

~

            “What is it, hyung?” Junhyung looked at Yoseob and gave a mischievous grin.

            “Yoseob, did you really listen to everything I told Doojoon back at class?” Yoseob uneasily nodded, Junhyung’s grin making him nervous. “Ahh, well, Doojoon told me you’ll gladly become friends with me, is that true?” Yoseob smiled and nodded quickly. Junhyung let out a small chuckle. “Come, come closer. Let’s get to know each other.” Yoseob took a few steps closer, slowly inching forward cautiously. “There’s nothing to be afraid about, just get over here.” Well, since I can’t beat you up or anything, I’ll torture one way or another. Yoseob was finally in front of him and by surprise, the hyung grabbed his hand and threw him onto the couch. Yoseob looked up, frightened and shocked by the sudden reaction.

            “H-Hyung? What’re you going to do to me?”

            “Well, before we get to know each other, I’d like to get back at you, and I definitely can’t beat you up.” Junhyung chuckled as he sat down on the blonde. The boy tried to kick his legs around and push the hyung off, but his strength wasn’t strong enough. “You ready?”

            “A-Aniy- AHHH! JUNHYUNG! STOP IT! PLEASE!” Yoseob violently flung himself around under Junhyung’s weight, laughing uncontrollably as the larger figure began to tickle his sides.

            “Now, you know, to never, mess, with me. Mean or nice, don’t mess, with me,” the older one spoke, pausing every time Yoseob kicked and jerked to break free. After a little while, footsteps were heard from the hallway and Doojoon stepped out from behind the walls, his alert expression forming into a confused one.

            “Junhyung? What is going on here?”

~

             Yoseob returned innocent looks to Junhyung after catching his breath. He began to speak.

            “It’s nothing, hyung! Nothing to worry about! You guys hungry?” Immediately, the youngest ran into the kitchen and fetched some food for them. Minutes later, he came out with cooked chicken. “Eat up, while it’s still warm!” Yoseob chomped down his serving hungrily while the other two ate slowly and watched him. Doojoon looked over to Junhyung, who seemed to be staring at the blonde. Doojoon reached over to give him a nudge. Surprised, Junhyung looked over and took another bite of his chicken. Yoseob watched as he wiped his mouth clean. “Is anything up, Doojoon-hyung?”

            “Aniyo, it’s nothing.” Doojoon raised an eyebrow at Junhyung who returned his stare back at the boy. After the meal, the two hyungs got ready to leave. “Yoseob, you ready to present this tomorrow, neh?”

            “Of course!” Yoseob nodded happily and escorted the two to the door. He unlocked the door and motioned them both out. Junhyung turned around and spoke.

            “Ey, we only started to talk today, and you’re already rushing me to leave?”

            “Ah, mianhe, hyung! I just want you guys to get home before it gets too dark!” Yoseob bowed and Junhyung smiled.

            “Mmm, well kamsahamnida. Annyeong, Yoseob!” Junhyung left off first, Doojoon still standing there. After a while, Doojoon asked Yoseob a question about earlier.

            “Yoseob, what was happening between you two earlier?” He spoke calmly, the jealousy in him was concealed.

            “Oh, Junhyung just wanted to get revenge on me for listening to story at school when I wasn’t supposed to.”

            “Ohh, I see. Well, I gotta get going now. I’ll see you tomorrow!” Doojoon smiled and bowed, waving as he departed. The slight envious feeling remained in him.

            “Annyeong, Doojoon-hyung!” Yoseob called after him and waved goodbye before shutting the door. Behind the door, he ran into his room and cuddled up at the computer with his giant Chibimaru plush. He checked if his friends Dongwoon or Kikwang were available to chat but both of them were offline. He frowned at the screen and went off to find a video to watch. Nothing interesting was found, so he decided to take a shower after noticing the time was 8:23PM. Taking along his towel, he the warm water and got into the stall. As he thought about the day that had just gone by, Doojoon slipped into his mind. Doojoon-hyung, I actually kinda wished that you were the one tickling me. Now that Junhyung is with us, will I get less time to spend alone with you?

-

            Doojoon neared his house after a distance of walking. He opened the door and walked inside. Heading straight to his room, he changed out into comfy clothing and plopped down onto his bed. Letting out a deep sigh, he decided to go take a shower instead. Changing out of his clothes and grabbing a towel, he dashed to the bathroom and the warm water. As he washed himself, he felt his jealousy come back to him. The sight of Junhyung tickling Yoseob stuck to his mind. I really wonder if Yoseob was telling the truth. Well, Junhyung, I’m glad you’re opening up to him now, but I hope you don’t get in between us. Yoseob will be mine, one day. I’m sure of it. He let out a deep sigh, worried whether Yoseob will fall for his friend or not.

-

            As Junhyung collapsed onto his bed, he looked over to the clock, which read 8:36PM.

            “I should take a shower, after such a long day.” He looked around for a towel and headed to the bathroom. He adjusted the water temperature and got into the stall. Running his fingers through his hair, his mind thought of Yoseob and Doojoon. He enjoyed the day, and actually looked forward to more. After finally experiencing Yoseob’s kindness, he began to feel a tingle in his gut after today. That boy…He’s not so bad after all…I’m so sorry for being such a jerk to you, Yoseob…You know, if you keep that up, you might actually help me get over Doojoon-hyung. Smiling to himself and washing off his shampoo, he ended up getting a bunch of it into his eyes. “MY EYES. THEY’RE BURNING.” He rinsed his eyes thoroughly, bearing the pain caused by the shampoo. Relieved after the pain disappeared, he sighed. “Ugh, that really ruined the moment.” 

----

So, the main couple is DooSeob but I'm kinda making the Junhyung problem more of the main story. Ahh I needa get back onto topic >o< Look forward to more DooSeob! Thank you for suscribing/commenting/reading!