Min Woo Has A Girlfriend

I Hate You, Two?

When you arrive in  class Soyeon, the biggest queenka, looks at you.

"Anneyeonghasyo!" You say to her then go to your seat.

"Hey! Wait." Soyeon says. "Why are you dating both the Jo Twins? Hello! They're twins! They're exactly the same, all you have to do is pick one randomly." Soyeon says, rolling her  eyes as if it was obvious.

"Yah! Don't call  those idiots the same! Just because they look the same doesn't mean they're clones. Arraso?" *Aish, why am  I angry that Soyeon said that Youngmin  and Kwangmin were the same? I really hope they didn't see me stand up for them!* 

You look at the door, but don't see anyone. *Phew! Close on--* But when you go to your seat, you see the  Jo Twins smiling and laughing at you. Youngmin makes a small heart with hands, while Kwangmin pops out behind and makes a huge heart with arms.

You puff and cross your arms, listening to the teacher speak. After class, Youngmin and Kwangmin walk past you.

"Ah," Kwangmin smiles, sighing. "You like us."

"No, I don't!" But your face got red, abondoning you.  *Grr, why is my face red?*

"Yeah, you won't be able to resist us any longer." Youngmin says. 

"Where's Min Woo..." You murmur, looking at your shoes.

"Min Woo-ah?" Youngmin looks around.

"He's over there," Kwangmin points to Min Woo who's with a girl under a  tree.

"His girlfriend?" You ask, hopelessly watching Min Woo the girl.

Youngmin bites his lip and nods.

"Don't cry, you have two cuties here with you now." Kwangmin does aeygo. For some reason, it  makes you smile.

"C'mon, let's go watch us!" Youngmin says, skipping to the limo. *OMO, he's kind  of c-- no! HE'S NOT CUTE AT ALL! I think I'm saying crazy stuff 'cause my head's messed up from seeing Min Woo and other girl.

"Yah! Are you coming?" Kwanming calls from the limo.