"Chu-Chu"

I Hate You, Two?

You arrive at their mansion and stare at it in awe. 

"Come on, noona!" Hyunmin takes your hand. "Are you hungry? We have sushi!" Hyunmin shows you the kitchen. The kitchen has a conveyor built with lots of plates of sushi on it.

"Aigoo~ this is so cool!" You exclaim.

"Stop acting like a little kid in a candy store," Kwangmin says to you. "It's just sushi."

"Hello!" A happy voice says to you. He has black hair, but slightly tinted with silver. *Probably their appa.*

"Anneyeong!" You bow politely. Just then, Mr. Jo's phone rings.

"Sorry, please excuse me." Mr. Jo picks up the phone. "Hello? Oh, yes! Mrs. Lau, of course I remember you!" He laughs. "What? You're feeling pain? Aish, so soon! Yes, I'll be at the hospital right away. Tell your husband to bring you, and I'll meet you both there. Yes, bye!" Mr. Jo hangs up and rushes to get his coat.

"Is everything OK, appa?" Hyunmin asks.

"Mrs. Lau thinks she's having a baby, I've got to get to the hospital now. I'm so sorry about this ______. But it was nice meeting you!"

"You, too." You smile.

"Bye, kids!" With that, Mr. Jo goes out the door.

"Let's eat!" Hyunmin says. Once in the kitchen, you pick a plate with 6 sushi rolls on it, you bit down and the flavor explodes in your mouth.

"Yah! How is it?" Youngmin asks, biting into his own sushi.

"It's OK," you say, you didn't want to admit how much you liked the sushi.

"Noona! Try this one!" Hyunmin holds up an already-bitten sushi and hands it to you.

"Um, but you already took a bite--" But Hyunmin puts it in your mouth.

"Yummy?" He asks. You nod.

"Ew, don't do that Hyunmin, you pabo," Kwangmin mutters.

After you guys eat, Hyunmin offers to show you his Pokemon collection. Youngmin and Kwangmin retire to the couch to watch them on TV, so you go to Hyunmin's room to see his Pokemon cards. Hyunmin takes the deck of Pokemon cards and spreads them over the floor.

"Woah! Hyunmin, you must have over 100 cards!" You say impressed.

Hyunmin's face gets a little red. "I like Pokemon," he says cutely. 

You pinch his cheeks. "Aigoo, if only your brothers were as half as cute a sweet as you are." You look at all the cards, then your eyes land on one particular card. You pick it up to examine it closer. It was Pikachu and there were hearts drawn all over it. You laugh a little and Hyunmin looks at the card.

"Oh, that's Kwangmin's fav--"

"Aish! But down Chu-Chu!" Kwangmin barges into Hyunmin's room and rips the Pikachu card out of your hand and starts the card. "There, there Chu-Chu, appa is here now."

"You do know it's just a card right?" You say, looking at Kwangmin weirdly.

"To you he may be a card, but I love my Chu-Chu," Kwangmin puts the card safely in his pocket and returns to Youngmin in the living room.

"Sorry about Kwangmin hyung, he gets a little crazy over his 'Chu-Chu'," Hyunmin apologizes.

"How did he even know I was holding it? We're in your room and he's all the way in the living room." 

Hyunmin just shrugs.