First Kiss (With a Panda)

I Hate You, Two?

At the zoo, you and Min Woo hold hands and walk around, watching and feeding the animals.

"Oppa! Look the monkey is so cute!" You point at a small brown monkey that is swinging on a branch.

"Your cuter," Min Woo says.

"Aish, you're so cheesy," you push him, smiling.

Next, you guys went to look at the famous panda. Nearby, there was a store dedicated to everything pandas. Panda cups, panda key chains, panda pens, panda shirts, and stuffed pandas.

You stopped to look at a cute key chain with two pandas hugging each other.

"Oppa! We should two of these keychains." You turn around but don't find Min Woo. "Min Woo!" You say alarmed. *He left me! That ditcher...* You pout.

"Hey, why are you so sad?" Min Woo asks, hugging you.

"I-I thought you left!" You hug him back.

He shakes his head. "I went to get you a present." He gives you an adorable panda.

"Min Woo!" You slap him. "You didn't have to buy me anything!" But you hug the panda and then kiss it on the mouth. "Oh, and just so you know Min Woo, bears do have mouths." You remember the time Min Woo asked if bears had mouths.

"Wae? You just met the bear and you already kissed it on the lips, but you haven't kissed me yet," he pouts. "I'm jealous."

"Sorry," you do puppy dog eyes.

Then, catching you by surprise, Min Woo moves closer to you. He leans in, smiling, you feel his breathing on your lips.

"M-Min Woo," you step away from him nervously, "not now." You glance around.

Min Woo nods then takes your hand again and you walk around, looking at more animals.

*Babo! What's wrong with me?! I like him, he likes me. Why didn't I let him kiss me! This is what I've been wanting since, uh, FOREVER! Aish, why am I thinking about Kwangmin?* In your head, you were thinking about the time in the locker room with Kwangmin. *Aigoo~ I can't like that idiot. I love Min Woo. Right?* 

 

**Oh, no! Who does she like! Is it Min Woo or Kwangmin? But, wait! Could Youngminnie possibly come into this love mess...? Comment please and tell me how i'm doing!! :)