All My Love

I Hate You, Two?

Seeing  Min  Woo,  makes your heart jump.

"Hey!" Three older looking boys pop out behind Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Min Woo.

"O-oppas!" You say surprised, you bow embarrassed.

"I'm Donghyun!" The boy with sharp red hair says to you.

"I-I know who you guys are," you say. "What do you guys want?" You ask.

"Pocky sticks!" Min Woo says.

You blush as Min Woo looks at you shyly. "Minji, you can show them..." you say, turning to her.  

"OK, follow me!" Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Min Woo follow her, but the three olders stay to  talk to you.

"Do you have any  bubble gum?" Jungmin asks, making a bubble the gum in his mouth.

"Yeah, you should try teh Key Lime Pie flavor!" You hand the gum pack. "That will be 89 cents," you hold out your hand.

"Huh? Really 89 cents? Can't you just give it to me?" Jungmin tries aeygo on  you. But you  shake your head.

"Nope."

"Fine. How about I sing Boyfriend for you? Then will you give it to me?"  Jungmin asks.

"Hmm, OK," you agree.

Jungmin clears his throat then acts all serious,  but once he starts, he's  on the floor laughing.

"Aigoo~ I'll just pay." Jungmin gives you the money.

Just then, the three younger members return, each of them a whole bunch of Pocky stick boxes in their hands. 

"Thanks, Minji," Youngmin smiles at her.

"No problem," you see Minji's  face turn  red. Youngmin and Kwangmin face  you, but they don't acknowledge you  in anyway. It's as if your not even there.  They turn to leave, but you can't help but call out  to them.

"Yah! Aren't you even going to say 'hello' to me?"  You ask. Youngmin and Kwangmin just give you identical smirks, then  leave.

"Bye, dongsaeng!" Donghyun says.

"Bye, Boyfriend oppas, except Jo Twins!" You wave at them.

 

The next day at school, you see Donghyun, Hyun Seong, and Jungmin in the hall and you wave at them, they wave back at you, smiling.

At lunch, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Min Woo take a seat by Minji, you order your food and sit by them too.

"What happend to you rep?" You ask, sitting next to Kwangmin because it was the only open seat.

"Aw, we figured, everyone already loves us, it doesn't really matter who we're seen with," Youngmin says.

"Besides, Minji is cooler than you are, we're not worried  about being seen with her," Kwangmin says. Minji smiles at the compliment, but you smack her.

"Oh, yeah, we're going to watch an epic drama, All My Love, you know, we starred in it--" Kwangmin says.

"No, you  guys didn't! You guys were only in a couple episodes as students--" you cut in.

"Anyways, Hyunmin wanted to invite you to watch with  us. So I guess you can just get a ride with us after school," Youngmin says, staring into your eyes. Your face felt hot and you look away quickly.

"Well, I gues--"  But before you can even change your mind, they both stand up.

"Great! Meet us outside in the front.  Don't be late, or else..." Kwangmin looks serious then breaks into a smile. "Come one guys, we don't want to be late for class," he says to Min Woo and Youngmin. You pout. *Man, I wish Min Woo had talked.*

"OMG, YOUR SO LUCKY, LEE ______! FIRST YOU STAY THE NIGHT AT THE JO TWINS' HOUSE, AND NOW YOU GET TO  WATCH A DRAMA WITH THEM?!" Minji accidently shouts it out loud so everyone can hear. All the fan-girls of Youngmin and  Kwangmin (which is a lot!) look at you with fury in their eyes.

"C'mon, Minji, we should go to class too!" You dump your tray and run off.