Min Woo Comes

I Hate You, Two?

Youngmin and Kwangmin help you feel better, but most of the time they just argue over you. You decide to take a nap. When you wake up you find Youngmin in the bed with you. At first you smile, then you realize JO YOUNGMIN IS IN YOUR BED! 

"OMG, GET OUT OF MY BED!" You scream, pushing Youngmin off.

"Yah." Youngmin rubs his head. "Why are you so grumpy? It's not good to be grumpy."

"What's wrong?" Kwangmin rushes into the room. "Aish, Youngmin, I leave the room for one second and you make ______ scream."

"It's not my fault," Youngmin mumbles. Just then the front door opens, you run to see your umma.

"Umma!" You say. But it's not her. "MIN WOO!" He comes to you, looking for a hug. You open your arms, but end up slapping him.

"Yah! You don't come and visit me, leaving me with the Jo Twins," you point at Youngmin and Kwangmin. "And now you expect a hug?"

"Sorry, jagiya," Min Woo apologizes with iresitable pouty lips. You figure it's useless to be mad at him and just hug him tightly, shyly kissing his cheek.

"OK, OK," Kwangmin waves his arms, breaking you two up.

"______ needs lots of rest, Min Woo, I suggest you come back another time..." Kwangmin says, wanting you all to himself.

"I just slept!" You argue." You all fight about your sleeping habits.

Then the door opens again, this time it's your mom.

"Oh, hello." She says. She looks at Min Woo and is speechless. She gives you a quick glance then looks back at Min Woo.

"Boyfriend," she mouths at you, impressed at Min Woo's cute looks. You nod miserably. *Aish, this is so EMBARRASSING!*

"Hi, I'm Min Woo!" Min Woo smiles at your umma.

"H-hi," you umma says, shaking his hand. "Are you all staying for dinner?" She looks around the room at Youngmin, Kwangmin, Min Woo, and yourself. *I wonder what this might look like to her... her daughter surrounded by three incredibly cute boys...*

"No, they--" you start. But they all nod, contridicting you. *NO! My boyfriend is NOT eating dinner with my umma with my two crushes enemies here too!*

You stare at Youngmin and Kwangmin in horror.

"So how are you feeling, ______?" Your umma asks you.

"Horrible," you whisper.

 

You all gather around the dinner table. You sit next to Min Woo, Youngmin sits across from you, Kwangmin sits beside Youngmin, and your mother sits at the head of the table.

"So, Min Woo, I bet lots of girls are all over you. What made you chose my ______?" You mother asks, biting into her pasta. 

"UMMA!" You shout, totally embarrassed.

 

**I'm so, so sorry for the short chapter update!! And I feel really bad for not updating for a few days... it was because I was super busy and my mom was kinda hogging the computer...lol but anyways thank you everyone for reading and suscribing!! Really, it means a lot to me :) and I just want to thank SunhiandJonghyun for my amazing poster!!