Dinner

I Hate You, Two?

"Oh! Anneyeong!" From upstairs in your room you hear your mother greet Mrs. Jo. "I'll get ______."

Your mom comes into your room. "______, they're here." 

You sigh for one last time and hop of the bed. 

"Umma, we don't want to have dinner with her!" Youngmin and Kwangmin whine together. 

"Youngmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah!" Mrs. Jo scolds. "I've seen pictures of her, she's really pretty!"

"Yeah, we'll pictures lie. We see her in real life everyday, she's ugly," Kwangmin mutters. Youngmin laughs and they hi-5 each other secretly behind their umma's back. You and your umma walk down the stairs. You glare at both Youngmin and Kwangmin.

"Hello, _____." Mrs. Jo smiles at you. "You probably already know my sons, Youngmin and Kwangmin, I hope you don't mind being with them while I discuss some ideas with your mother." *Oh, I mind!* But you just return the smile. You see one younger boy next to Youngmin, he looks a little like Youngmin and Kwangmin. *Hmm, he must be their brother~ He's cute. I wish I had a cute brother like him.*

When you arrive at the restaurant, it looks really expensive, you look in your purse to see if you have enough money. 

"It's OK, noona, we're paying for you," Hyunmin says, taking your hand. Hyunmin was really sweet, he was Youngmin's and Kwangmin's 13-year-old brother. *It's a shame his brother's aren't like him* Hyunmin sits next to you, while Youngmin sits across from you, and Kwangmin sits across from Hyunmin. 

"Noona! That's the best!" Hyunmin points to a food on the menu.

"Seafood Delight," you read. "But it's for two people, I don't think I can finish a meal for two people," you laugh.

"Then we can share it, noona." Hyunmin looks at you innocently. Youngmin's and Kwangmin's head shoot up.

"Hyunmin-ah! Don't share food with that babo," Youngmin growls.

"Hyunmin dongsaeng, let's share it!" You agree just to make Youngmin and Kwangmin more mad. The waitress comes around, asking for your order. Youngmin and Kwangmin share a meal.

"Seafood Delight," Hyunmin says, handing the waiter all the menus.

"OK, just hold tight, and I'll be back soon with your food," the waitress smiles at Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Hyunmin, but leaves you a cold stare.

"Our mom told us to get to know you. So, tell us about yourself, ," Youngmin says, sipping his drink.

"Well, the first thing you should know is, I hate it when people call me '', Kwangmin," you say sweetly, purposefully messing up their names.

"Well, something you should know about us, is, we hate it when people get us confused, ,"  Kwangmin says.

"Something you should know about me is I'm mature for my age!" Hyunmin says.

"Shut up, Hyunmin," Youngmin says, annoyed.

"Aish! Don't talk to your brother that way!" You say angrily.

"Why do you care? You're too old for him anyways," Kwangmin sniggers.

"I don't care, I like noona," Hyunmin murmurs.

"Hyunmin-ah! You haven't seen any pretty girls yet. Come to our school and we'll show you the pretty girls, not the ugly hag she is," Youngmin nods at you.

"I have been to you're guys' school already, all the girls are really clingy," Hyunmin says.

"It's called fans, Hyunminnie," Kwangmin says, ruffling Hyunmin's hair.

"OK! Your food is here!" The waitress says perkily. 

Hyunmin picks up a shrimp with his fork. "Do you want?" You nod and Hyunmin feeds you. The rest of the time you and Hyunmin just feed each other and laugh when you miss each other's mouth. Youngmin and Kwangmin just look at you two, disgusted.

"Come on, let's go," Youngmin says. He and Kwangmin barely ate anything. You and Hyunmin's plate was almost all gone, well because most of it was on the table...

Kwangmin pays and you guys head back to the limo you came in. The driver drives back to your house, you see Mrs. Jo about to leave.

"See you tomorrow at the midnight premiere!" Your umma laughs.

"Yeah! See you," Mrs. Jo waves. You go inside your house and look at your umma.

"Midnight premiere of what?" You ask.

"Oh, a movie. Which reminds me, you'll have to sleep over at Mrs--"

"NO! I'm not staying over at they're house!" You yell. *OK, Hyunmin was really sweet, but I'm not staying in a house with Youngmin and Kwangmin! Never!*