Sick

I Hate You, Two?

After dinner, you and your umma sat at the table silently. Finally, your umma broke the silence.

"So which of the Jo Twins do you like?" she says.

"Umma!" You say irritated. "I don't like either of them."  But you weren't sure if that was true.

"OK," your mother believes you.

"My head hurts," you say honestly. "I have a headache."

"You should go rest, arraso?" 

 

Laying on your bed, you think about Min Woo. His innocent eyes, his gorgeous black hair, his cute voice, and his amazing rapping. *But Youngmin eyes, aigoo, they're so wide! I love them~* You dream about Youngmin's eyes for a little. *Aish, this is so confusing.* You pout and curl up into a ball, then fall asleep.

The next day, your head felt worse than the day before. And to add to the pain, your back hurt. You felt sick. Your umma stuck her head in your room.

"______, are you OK?" She asked with concern.

"No," you whisper, you realize your voice was quiet. "I feel bad." 

She puts her hand on your forehead.

"Aish, your forehead is burning! Let me take your temperature." When she does, her eyes widen. "You need to stay home, ______."

"I don't want to!" You say hoarsely. "I want to see Min--" Then you paused, you weren't sure which Min (Min Woo, Youngmin, Kwangmin) you wanted to see. *If I see the Jo Twins at school, I might start to like them even more, and that CANNOT happen... maybe it's best if I just stay home. Yeah, that sounds good.*

"You're probably right," you nod. 

"I wish I could stay, but Mrs. Jo has some ideas she's been dying to show me." She kisses your forehead. "Bye, ______, I love you!"

"I love you, too!" You hug her before she leaves. 

You rest for a few more hours. When you wake up, it's 10:23am. You sit up, but get startled by someone.

"AISH!" You scream. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" You demand angrily. His eyes look at you apologetically, and you begin to feel bad for yelling at him.

"I was worried about you because I didn't see you in class. So I thought I'd come up and check on you," he says.

 

**Haha! Cliff-hanger!! You're probably wondering who the boy is... well you'll just have to read and find out later!! Leave a comment of who you think it is :)