First Date

I Hate You, Two?

After school, you go with Minji to the store to work. 

"Guess who!" Someone covers your eyes.

"Hmm, Min Woo-ah?" You turn around and his lips are near yours. Embarrassed, both of you step back.

Youngmin and Kwangmin were with Min Woo too, and mimic your guys' action.

"Guess who!" Kwangmin says, covering Youngmin's eyes.

"Min Woo-oh!" Youngmin says in a fake girly voice.

"Aish, I don't sound like that!" You slap Youngmin hard. Youngmin and Kwangmin start cracking up.

"So, why are you here, oppa?" You ask Min Woo.

"I wanted to visit you! I haven't seen you in a long time," he pouts.

"We saw each other at school. Like 5 minutes ago..."

"Yeah, but that was 5 minutes ago!" Min Woo does aeygo. *Aish, he's so cute.* You just stare at him.

"______?" Min Woo says.

"Oh, huh?" You try to recover.

"I said: when do you get off work?"

You look at Minji with puppy dog eyes. 

She looks at your and sighs. "Fine."

"Yay! Thanks, Minji," you hug her. 

"So, what do you want to do?" You ask Min Woo. He puts his arm around your waist.

"Let's go on a date."

"Nah, I don't really feel like going on a date," Youngmin says. Min Woo and you look at him together.

"Yeah, same here," Kwangmin agrees.

"Oh, then here's an idea... LEAVE!" You say.

The both pretend to look offened. "Min Woo, your not going to let your girlfriend talk to us like this, are you?" Youngmin says.

"I am," Min Woo says.

Youngmin and Kwangmin do adorable pouts. *What am I saying?! Only Min Woo does irresistable pouts...*

"Bye-bye," Min Woo waves to the Jo Twins as he opens the limo door for you.

"Where should we go?" You hop in the limo happily.

"Zoo?"

 

**Hello! I hope the srory isn't too boring lol >.< Right now i'm listening to Beast's Bad Girl. I love Beast, but I don't know why i never found this song eariler!! If you haven't listen to it yet, you need to!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA_rXpyF67s KiKwang is so hot here, but Hyun Seong is my bias ^^ By the way thanks for reading and suscribing!!