Don't Look!

I Hate You, Two?

After looking at Hyunmin's Pokemon collection, you guys go out to the living room to check up on Youngmin and Kwangmin. They were laughing.

"Ppyong! I'm winning!" Youngmin says.

"What are you guys playing?" You ask. You sit down on the couch, looking at the screen.

"Wii Boxing," Kwangmin says. "No! I lost," he pouts.

"I'll play," you say. 

"Pssh, you can't win against me, undefeated champion," Youngmin smirks.

"You just wait and see," you smirk back at him. You take Kwangmin's controller and the first round begins. You punch into the air as fast as you can. At first Youngmin takes the lead, but you make a come back.

"Dude, Youngmin, you need to step up your game! She's kicking your !" Kwangmin says. You make your last punch and knock out Youngmin's player.

"Yeah!" You and Hyunmin hi-5 each other. "Looks like I've won..." You say.

"That was just luck," Youngmin says. "Let's play again."

You guys play again, but this time Youngmin wins. After playing several more times with Youngmin, you play Kwangmin. After playing different games on the Wii for several hours, you fall asleep on the couch next to Hyunmin.

 

The next day you wake up and find yourself on the floor. In your original spot on the couch is Youngmin.

"Aish," you push him. "Why'd you put me on the floor?" You ask him.

Youngmin rubs his eyes. "You and Hyunmin were getting really close to each other." As Youngmin wakes up Kwangmin, you go take a shower. You put on your pants and are just about to put on your shirt when the door opens. You scream.

"Aish, close the door, you ert!" You yell. Your heart was pounding really, really fast.

"Yah! I didn't know you were in there! Have you ever heard of a lock? You're supposed to lock the door when you're in the bathroom!" Youngmin yells back.

"D-did you see anything?" You ask nervously.

"No, your scream scared me," Youngmin says.

You sigh, relieved. "Wait, what are you still doing here? Go!" 

You walk out of the bathroom then into the kitchen, Youngmin wasn't looking in your direction when you walked in. Your face felt hot. 

"What's up with you guys?" Kwangmin asks, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Nothing," you and Youngmin mutter at the same time.

 

The limo stops a few blocks from the school.

"Wae? Why did we stop?" You ask, looking outside.

"Because you're getting out," Kwangmin says.

"Yeah," Youngmin says. "Unlike you, we have a reputation to keep, and being seen with you will just ruin our rep." You roll your eyes.

"The only reason I'm getting out is because I can't stand being in the same place as you guys, arraso?" You say, making sure they know.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, go! People are coming!" Kwangmin says. He slams the door the second you get out and the limo speeds out. 

"Babo," you mutter and start walking towards the school.

"______!" Minji shouts at you. She waves at you. "So tell me all about your home stay with the Jo Twins!" 

"Er, we played video games..." You say lamely.

"Oh, really?" 

You nod and head off to first period.