The Failed Plan

I Hate You, Two?

The next day at school, the Jo Twins had many admirers when you and Min Woo approach them. Then all the attention you and Min Woo.

"Your dating her?" Kwangmin asks to Min Woo, glaringing at you. Min Woo nods.

"Min Woo-ah!" Several girls cooe. "Why are you dating ______? She's UGLY!"

"The only ugly one is you, Gi Hye," Min Woo says. He takes your hand and walks into the school, ignoring all the girls.

"Sorry about that, jagiya," Min Woo apologizes. 

"It's OK, I don't care about haters as long as I'm with you." You smile.

"_______!" Minji rushes up to you, then she stares at Min Woo, the looks back at you, then again at Min Woo. She does that a couple times, but you cup her face in you hands.

"You can stop now, Minji."

"A-are you guys dating?" A smile breaks out on Minji's face. You blush badly.

"Er, uh, uhm..."

"Yep!" Min Woo hugs you. 

 

After gym class Min Woo told you to stand outside the boys' locker room. Soon, Min Woo came running out of the locker room, laughing like crazy.

"Aigoo~ just run." He laughs some more.

You casually walk into the girls locker room. *Youngmin and Kwangmin wouldn't dare to come in here, especially with all the fan-girls. Right?* Wrong!

With a towel wrapped around his waist, Kwangmin barges into the girls' locker room. Every girl but you screams loudly.

"Kwangminnie! What are you doing here?" Some girl asks. All the girls had their eyes glued on Kwangmin, you felt something stir up in your chest. *What is that? I'm not jealous... Am I?* You shake your head violently.

"Yah! You!" Kwangmin yells, coming  towards you.

"Kwangmin! I can explain..." you say. 

For about 5 minutes both of you are silent. Every girl was watching both of you guys closely.

"Just give our clothes back," Kwangmin growls.

"No, you lied to me." You stick out your tongue as all the girls gasps. 

"Aish, don't ever do that to Kwangmin oppa again!" A girl shrieks, but you and Kwangmin ignore her.

"OK, OK, sorry,  can you give our clothes back now?" Kwangmin says.

"That doesn't sound sincere..."

Kwangmin looks at you in disbelief. Since you were sitting, and he was standing, he comes close to you, really close.

"K-Kwangmin, w-what are you doing?" You say, he was really close right now so you looked away.

"Give it back," he whispers in your ear. Scared by his closeness, you drop his and Youngmin's clothes.

"Kamshamnida!" He says cutely. He picks up the clothes, then leaves.

Your heart was beating super fast, faster than Min Woo ever made your heart pound. *No, I can't be falling in love with Kwangmin! My heart is just like this because Kwangmin was so close,  it was scary!*

"______, your face is all red." Some girl mutters to you.