Staying The Night At Min Woo's!

I Hate You, Two?

After the embarrassing, awkward dinner, you want to get away from your lovely umma, so you ask if you can stay at Min Woo's house.

"Honey..." Your mother looks at you.

"Please," you try to do puppy dog eyes.

"I promise we won't do anything bad," Min Woo says innocently. You kick him under the table. *Boy, oh, boy this is really embarrassing!* Your face turns really red and you just wish you could die right then. Your umma chuckles a little bit then finally agrees.

"THANK YOU~" you hug her quickly. Awkwardly, you turn to the Jo Twins. "Er..."

"We can take you guys back to your house on our way back to mine," Min Woo says.

Youngmin pouts, obviously hoping he'd be invited to Min Woo's house also.

"Fine," Kwangmin mutters, disappointed along with Youngmin.

You and Min Woo drop the Jo Twins at their house.

"Bye, Min Woo," Kwangmin waves just at Min Woo.

"See ya, Min Woo," Youngmin echos. Your heart cracks a little bit. *Why didn't they say bye to me? We practically spent the whole day together!*

"Jagiya, are you OK?" Min Woo holds you, concerned.

"I'm f-fine," you say, knowing it's not the truth.

At Min Woo's house, you meet his parents for the first time.

"Anneyeonghaseyo, Mr. and Mrs. Jo!" Your eyes widen as you realize you messed up Youngmin's and Kwangmin's parents with Min Woo's. "I mean No!" You say quickly. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. No." You look at Min Woo, but he's just smiling like it's a mistake anyone could have made. *But it's not. It's because I'm in love with--* You couldn't finish the sentence even in your own head.

"I'll show you my room," Min Woo takes your hand and gently guides you up the stairs. 

He sits on his bed, and you sit down next to him.

"I really love you, ______," Min Woo whisper in your ear. "Do you love me too?" He looks into your eyes. You don't realize it, but you stay quiet for a long time.

"Min Woo," you whisper, closing your eyes.

"Wae? ______, what's wrong? I'll make you feel better!" Min Woo hugs you.

"I know we can go on. But~ it's brave..."

Min Woo laughs. "Are you going to sing You & I?

"No, it's not that it's just--" You pause when you hear the tree outside Min Woo's winder rustle. "Oppa, is something out there?" You point to his window.

"Let's check." Min Woo opens the window, you look behind him. *Just in case there is anything scary outside, it would eat Min Woo first. Hehe, just kidding~ Min Woo, I l--*

"YAH! YOUNGMIN, KWANGMIN, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Min Woo yells.