Unexpected Costumers

I Hate You, Two?

"______, you're so pretty," Min Woo gives you a smile that makes your heart melt.

"Oppa!" You hide your face, embarrassed.

"Aish, don't hide!" Min Woo pouts. "It's cute when you blush." Then, Min Woo leans in to kiss you. Your heart beats louder, harder, and faster as he comes closer. You almost feel his lips on your's.

"Hello? Hello? HELLO!" Minji tapped your shoulder.

"Wae?" You look at her. 

"Day-dreaming about Min Woo again?" Minji says, smiling widely.

"N-no..." You lie.

"Yeah, hmm. I know that look when you dream about Min Woo." Minji laughs and you smack her.

The whole day, you and the Jo Twins didn't even talk. To be honest, you almost completely forgot about them.

"Hey, ______, Amber is taking a month off from our work. Can you help?" Minji asks, giving you puppy eyes. Minji works at her family-owned convience store, you always helped there when one of the regular workers took some time off.

"Sure, no problem! Let me ask my mom when we get there, though." You say.

When you arrive at the convience store, you use the pay phone to call you mom and tell her your working for the day.

"Yep. She said it's OK!" You tell Minji when you hang up.

"Yay! Now, get on the apron." Minji hands you a worn out apron with a name tag reading "Amber". 

"Here, you can be Amber for the day," Minji says.

The door opens and it rings loudly, Minji goes to greet the costumers.

"Anneyeo--" She bows the calls out your name. She motions for you to come. You peek at the costumers and freeze. Three boys, one of them you wanted to see way more than the other two, were standing in front of the door way.

 

**Sorry for the short chapter >.< I really wanted to update but I didn't really have an idea of what I would write... so yeah, sorry if it was kinda boring ):