I'm Your Jagiya

I Hate You, Two?

"Oppa!" You say, getting his attention.

"Wae-ah?" Min Woo says.

"I got an idea... Tomorrow after gym we can steal their clothes, so they won't have anything to wear--"

"Ew! You ert!" Min Woo hugs you, making you fall back on the bed. "I thought you loved me?" 

"I do love you," you insist. "But you didn't let me finish! You know, they always like to be "fashionable" so they'll be forced to wear their gym clothes, they'll be really humiliated." You smile at the thought of them being humiliated.

"Arraso. But I'll take  they're clothes, I don't want you to be in the boy's locker room," Min Woo shutters. "No, you go to sleep." Min Woo brushes his lips against your eye lashes.

"I don't want to sleep though," you pout. "Then I won't get to see you." 

"You'll see me tomorrow, jagiya, don't worry." You blush when Min Woo says "jagiya".

"Saranghae, Min Woo oppa," you kiss his cheek lightly. But unsatisfied with your soft kiss, Min Woo props you on top of him and hugs you tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Now, sleep," Min Woo orders. You rest your head on his chest and let his slow, steady, beautiful breathing fill your mind.

*I still can't believe he's mine.* You smile.

 

**Sorry for a super short chapter!! But I finally thought of an idea to get back at the Jo Twins :)