First Love

I Hate You, Two?

Kwangmin hits Youngmin on the head. 

"I told you they would hear us!" Kwangmin blames Youngmin.

"It's not my fault you almost cried when ______ said she didn't love Min Woo anymore!" Youngmin says.

"Aish, I never said that!" You say defensively. "But this isn't about me! It's about you two spying on us!" You point at the Jo Twins angrily, you were still mad they didn't say bye to you.

"Uhm, hehe, well, we have a perfectly good explantion for that..." Kwangmin says. "Youngmin take it away."

"No, no, Kwangmin, you can explain," Youngmin says quickly. 

"Well, it's not because we were spying on you two, that's for sure," Kwangmin nods.

"Babo," Youngmin says, slapping Kwangmin.

"Yah," you roll your eyes. "Just get out, arraso?" 

Youngmin and Kwangmin pout. "But why can't we stay?"

"I need to talk to ______, alone," Min Woo mumbles. With that, they leave, but using the door this time.

"Yes, oppa? What do you want to talk about." You hug his waist.

"You don't like me anymore. Aish, that always happens, everyone only cares about the Jo Twins." Min Woo removes your arms and looks away from you.

"Ani, oppa," you cry. "I like you, really. Your my first love, Min Woo," you whisper.

"Jagiya, do you know why I love you?" Min Woo murmurs in your ear.

"Wae?" You mumble back, kissing his cheek.

"You were the only one that didn't like the Jo Twins." He says, kissing your cheek back.

"What?! That's the only reason why you liked me?" You cross your arms.

"No! That's not the only reason! I love you because your mine~" He kisses your forehead. *I don't even care that that's not even a good reason, I love Min Woo too.*

 

"Do you like Youngmin?" You and Min Woo were laying on his bed together, while he was twisting your hair.

"Of course not," you respond.

"What about Kwangmin?"

"No! Hey, don't you trust your own girlfriend to not like your friends?" 

"Sorry, sorry." He starts singing Super Junior's Sorry Sorry, and even gets off the bed to dance also. You laugh and pull him back on the bed. 

"Let's sleep!" You smile, kissing his cheek.

 

**OK so that was a really lame chapter ): i probably won't be able to update TOO much for about a month. I have to start packing for my trip (which i'm super, super, SUPER excited about!!!) Hmm, I need to think of something dramatic to happen in the story because to me it seems kinda boring >.< I CANNOT STAND BORING!