Min Woo Stays The Night. Secretly...

I Hate You, Two?

"Do you think I can spend the night?" Min Woo asks you.

"Um, probably not. But I wish you could," you frown. You had just found out your crush liked you back and all you wanted to do was be with him. "My mom would probably freak if  she saw me sleeping in the same room with a cute boy."

"But, she let you sleep over and Youngmin's and Kwangmin's," Min Woo pouts.

"That's because she knows their umma," you explain. *Aigoo~ it's so cute when he pouts* You smile.

"Then I'll sneak in," Min Woo decides.

"Huh?" You blink at him. "I never knew you were a bad boy, oppa!" 

Min Woo just smiles mishievously. You get out of the limo and Min Woo follows you into the house. Luckily your umma was cooking in the kitchen. You and Min Woo run up stairs but you trip and make a loud noise. *Crap! Stupid clumisness!* Min Woo silently laughs at you, but your mom was coming towards you.

"______? Are you home." She walks to the stairs you trip on. You are just stuck there, frozen.

"Hi," you say nervously. *Did she see Min Woo yet?*

You umma smiles as you look to find Min Woo. *He left, I hope he can find my room.* "I'm glad your home. Did you have a good time with the twins?"

"Er, yeah... but I'm tired, really tired. I think I'm going to call it a night." You hope she won't ask anymore questions.

"Really? Don't you want dinner?"

"No, no, I ate at their house," you lie. "Good-night!" You hug her quickly and run to your room.

"Oppa!" You whisper loudly.

"Yah!" Min Woo puts his arms around your waist and pulls you your the bed.

"Mhmm, pretty dongsaeng," he mutters. Your heart beats so fast, you know Min Woo can hear it.

"Min Woo, saranghae," you whisper it so soft your not sure he could hear it.

"______, I love you, too." He kisses your forehead as your breathing gets faster. 

"So how are we  going to get back at the twins?" You ask. Your heart was beating so fast it actually hurt a little, so you had to push Min Woo off you to make your heart slow down. You both were sitting awkwardly on the bed now.

"Let me think for a minute." Min Woo stares determindly at the wall.

 

**Hello! I hope you like this chapter ^^  i might not update too fast because i have violin lessons i have to go to soon, and also i don't have ANY idea how their going to get back at Youngmin and Kwangmin >.< ideas are welcome!! lol thanks for reading~~