Night At Youngmin's And Kwangmin's

I Hate You, Two?

"So, I have to stay over at their house." You and Minji were on the way to school when you were telling Minji that you were staying the night at the Jo Twins house. Your umma had finally convinened forced you to spend the night at their house. You told her the twins were mean and you didn't like them, but she promised that Mr. Jo would be there if anything went wrong. 

"______, you're so lucky! Do you know how many girls would kill to be in your position!" Minji hugs you.

"I hate them. And, yes, now I do have proof of their evilness!" You shout.

"Hey, so your staying over at our house?" Youngmin says, walking next to you. "Just make sure you don't try any moves on little Hyunminnie, we want to keep him pure." Youngmin hi-5s Kwangmin.

"Yah! I'm not into your brother that way. He's actually nice, unlike you idiots," you say.

"Whatever, just stay away from him," Kwangmin says.

"Why, jealous much?" You laugh and pull Minji with you all the way to school.

First period was your favorite class. For one thing, Minji was in that class, and the Jo Twins weren't. The teacher told everyone to pair up and read 5 chapters of the book you guys were studying, Double Love. You and Minji always paired up, it was fun reading with her because you guys always made funny voices for the characters. At the end of class, you walk out, but at the exact moment someone walks in. You both drop your books.

"Aish! Thanks a lot, ." The voice scowling was so familar... Youngmin.

"You're welcome," you smirk, pick up you books, and leave.

"Minji! See what I mean? He's evil," you say, then you turn around but don't find Minji next to you. *Aigoo, she left me. Typical.*

The rest of the day, thankfully, Youngmin and Kwangmin ignore you. But when you get to your locker you hear some girls screaming.

"Oppas! Oppas!" Some fan-girls were chasing around Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Min Woo. Kwangmin hides behind you and uses you as a shield.

"Yah! GET OFF-" Kwangmin clasps his hand over your mouth. 

"Shut up!" Kwangmin whispers. The girls pass him and he lets go of you.

"Aish, your hand tastes bad," you you lips.

"Ew! What are you tasting my hand for? Nasty." He wipes his hand on his jeans.

"Kwangmin-ah! HELP ME!" Youngmin was being harrassed with fan-girls. *Better leave the scene before it gets more ugly... like Youngmin. Haha* You laugh silently at your joke.

"What's so funny?" Minji asks, reuniting with you.

"Nothing," you smile.

"So... ready for your night with Youngmin and Kwangmin?" Minji asks, grinning crazily.

"No," you pout. 

"Aw, come on, your so lucky!"

"I don't feel lucky. Bye, Minji! Wish me luck!" You walk open the door to your house and go first thing to your room.

*Pillow. Check. Sleeping bag. Check. Tooth brush and tooth paste. Check. Is that everything? Wait! I need extra clothes for school tomorrow!* You run to your closet and find jeans and a cute top. *Phew! Good thing I remembered, or else I'd have to rewear the same clothes... or worse... WEAR YOUNGMIN'S OR KWANGMIN'S CLOTHES! EWWW!* You log on to your lap-top and go to YouTube. *Hmm, what to search, what to search* 

You see the featured videos and almost die when you see SHINee and Super Junior SMTOWN in Paris. Quickly, you click on SHINee, pause the video, go to a new tab and then click on Super Junior's video. 

*OMG! DONGHAE YOU'RE SO FREAKING HOT!* You melt when you see Donghae start singing. Then you laugh when you see Kyuhyun because he looks mad, but he's still hot. When SuJu is over, you watch SHINee's performance.

"OMG! SHINEE LOVE YOU~ Key oppa, you're so cute!" You jump off your bed and start dancing to Replay. You keep on replaying SHINee's performance until your umma comes up stairs, you suddenly stop dancing.

"Honey, Mrs. Jo is here."

"Already?" You look at the time and it was 6:00. *Woah, I've been listening to SHINee for a long time...* "But I thought the premiere was at midnight."

"Oh, it is. We just decided to stop by the mall before hand and see the latest styles."

Pouting, you take your stuff and down stairs.

You bow at Mrs. Jo. "Anneyeonghaseyo!" You say as cheerily as you can.

"Hello, ______." Mrs. Jo smiles.

"Have a good time," you wave, then walk outside. The same black limo as you were in yesterday for dinner is parked in the driveway.

"Noona!" Hyunmin waves at you, smiling. You take your things, put it in the limo, and sit down next to him.

"Oh, you're here," Kwangmin greets.

"Hello, hello," you say, then for no reason at all you start singing SHINee's Hello. When you finish, you blush. Youngmin and Kwangmin look at you with big eyes.

"I didn't know you could sing," Youngmin mutters. *Did he just compliment me?* "So horribly!" He finishes. You stick your tongue out at him. 

 

**Hehe, i'm listening to SHINee right now, so i decided to include them a little in my story :)