Visitors

I Hate You, Two?

"Since when was Jo Youngmin worried about me?" You ask.

"Er, uh... aish! I just was. OK?" Youngmin says, looking away nervously.

"Did Min Woo come too?" You say hopefully.

"No, he couldn't miss Geometry, I think we have a test in that class. Not really sure--"

"Wae? But then how come you can miss that class?"

"When you're Jo Youngmin, you can get away with anything using aeygo." He does aeygo to prove his point.

"How about Kwangmin? Is he still in class?" You kind of wish that Kwangmin was with Youngmin.

"I told him to go to the store to pick up so medicine. We weren't sure if you had a fever or something else so he'll probably get a lot of random stuff. Anyways, how do you feel."

*Better now that you're here... AHHHH! NO!!! I can't say that out loud to Youngmin*

"Worse, now that you're here," you smirk.

"Aww, I guess I'll leave then." Youngmin stands up and dramatically exits your room.

"NO!" You shout, grabbing his wrist. "I mean, I'm sick. I need someone to take care of me." You pout.

"Fine. Let's go to the kitchen. I'll make you some yummy ramen soup!" He suggests.

You both walk into the kitchen and Youngmin turns on the stove. He dumps several packets of ramen into the soup.

"Yah! Why are you putting so much?" You scowl.

"Because I'm hungry too!" 

When the soup is ready, Youngmin pours it into one bowl.

"I thought you said you wanted some too?" You question him.

He nods. "We're going to share a bowl. Less dishes to do." His face goes red a little. *Hmm, cute*

Youngmin picks up some noodles with his chopsticks and starts to eat away. The whole bowl that was filled with ramen, now had any barely noodles left. And you hadn't eaten any.

You glare at him. "You can eat so much, but your so skinny! It's not fair."

Youngmin just shrugs and finishes the soup.

"Thanks for the soup," you mutter although you hadn't eaten anything.

"No problem."

*Even though he did eat all the soup, it was sweet that he intended to make it for me.* You smile.

"Yah! What are you grinning about...? Are you picturing me--"

"Ewwy! No, you ert!" You shout, hitting his head.

"Hey, what's going on?" Kwangmin says, entering the house.

"Kwangmin!" You jump up from your seat. Seeing your reaction, Kwangmin smiles. You calm down and remember your supposed not be nice. "Yah! Why are you here?" You say boredly.

"I bought you some medicine," he says, shaking the bag he has. "But looks like your all better."

 

**Turned out it was Youngmin! Could she possibly developing feelings for the Jo Twins? Does she still love Min Woo? :O What will happen next?! Oh, yeah!!! I'm also looking for someone who wants to make a poster for my fan-fic... so if anyone wants to *begs* yeah that'd be soooo  nice!!!