Second Encounter

More Than Meets The Eye

SUMIN'S POV

 

RING!

 

My alarm rang to signal me to wake up for school. I jumped out of bed, took a quick shower and threw on my uniform. I walked down the stairs and made a piece of toast before heading out the door for school.

 

"I’M HEADING TO SCHOOL!" Hoping for someone to answer.

 

I sighed and walked down to school. I kept my head hung low and was soon lost in the crowds of students trying to get to class. As I arrived, I picked a seat near the back of the classroom.

 

A new school year again. Please be like last year where I won't cause any commotion.

 

The teacher strolled in when the bell rang, and everyone took a seat for attendance.

 

"Alright class, I'm your new teacher for the semester so behave, or else you get punished. Understand?" she glared.

 

"Neh!" everyone chorused.

 

Just as the teacher was about to start the lesson, the door slid open.

 

"Sorry I'm late teacher. I had trouble getting to the classroom as this schools to big..." the boy stated as he came in.

 

"Name?" she asked.

 

"Jung Daehyun-imnida."

 

"I'll let you off since its the first day. Lets see... Take a seat next to Sumin. Sumin would you mind raising your hand?"

 

Oh god. Why me?! This is the worst day ever. I thought as I shyly raised my hand. He took a seat next to me and turned towards me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Daehyun-imnida. Nice to meet you!" he smiled.

 

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo... L-lee Sumin-imnida." I managed to stutter uncontrollably.

 

This is going to be the worst year ever.

 

DAEHYUN'S POV

I strolled into the classroom late and excused myself to the teacher. Surprisingly she let me off today. She told me to sit next to a girl in the back since that was the only seat left.

 

She looks oddly familiar. Have I seen her before?

 

I sat next to her and introduced myself," Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Daehyun-imnida. Nice to meet you!"

 

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo... L-lee Sumin-imnida." she stuttered.

 

Wow she's cute.

 

As if she read my mind, she instantly turned back to face the board. As I stared at her side profile, she looked more and more familiar. Then it finally hit me.


She's the girl from yesterday.

------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating yesterday... I was composing a new story. hehe. I'm not going to publish it just yet until I find an artist that can help me create my Main Image. So I edited the 2 chapters I have posted and I'll probably update again today or tomorrow... If you know anyone or are an artist that can help me please tell me!!! I NEED A COVER LOL. ANYWAYS. Thanks for reading and supporting! Comment and subscribe please! :D Annyeong~~