Eighth Encounter

More Than Meets The Eye

EUNMI’S POV

 

The Demon’s Curse can be relieved if the Demon King is killed.

 

Did I read that right? I rubbed my eyes and looked at the page again. It was blank.

Must’ve been my imagination.

I returned the book back to the librarian and headed back to check on Sumin. I saw the Demon King fall asleep in his chair so I gently woke him up.

 

“Sir, I suggest you sleep back in your room, I can watch over Sumin tonight.”

 

“Ah, thanks Eunmi, my back was starting to hurt. Can you come to my room real quick? I have to explain to you a plan on how to keep Sumin safe.” He stood up and walked out.

 

“As you wish Master.” I bowed as I trailed behind him.

 

We arrived in his room and closed his door.

 

“No one must know that this incident has happened understand?” He commanded me.

 

I nodded in response and he continued.

 

“I will arrange a human form for you also, so you can go to school with Sumin to keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn’t do anything out of control, as she still has her demon DNA implanted inside her. Her powers can become out of control at any minute.” He instructed me to do.

 

“As you wish sir. I will do everything in my power to keep Sumin’s demon from awakening.

 

“Good. You are dismissed for the night to be get ready for tomorrow. Keep an eye on Sumin tonight and make sure nothing happens to her. Everything will be in your room by tomorrow. Transformer, uniform, and backpack filled with supplies.”

 

“Thank you sir for this chance.” I kneeled and bowed.

 

“No need to be so formal now. Call me Father from now on.”

 

I looked up at him, “Are you sure that is ok?”

 

“I’m positive.” He smiled.

 

I bowed again before leaving,” Please have a good rest tonight Father. Do not worry about Sumin, I will take care of her.”

 

I headed down to Sumin’s room where she was transferred after her condition was stable. I walked into her room and was that it doubled in size and everything doubled. There were now two beds, two closets, and two transformers. I sat down next to Sumin and found a note on her nightstand. I picked it up and read it:

 

Eunmi,

I have arranged for you to dorm with Sumin from now on. As you can see, there is another transformer next to Sumin’s but there is also no DNA chip in it. When you rest tonight, I will have someone plant a human DNA chip and lock it in, to prevent anyone from taking it. I also had them make a mini transformer bracelet for you two, but Sumin’s will be deactivated for now until we get her human DNA chip back. Please rest well tonight, as I have a meeting at midnight with someone important.

 

Father

 

I smiled at the thought of finally having a human form and being able to room with Sumin. I took a quick glance at my transformer and saw that there really was no DNA chip in it. I shrugged and took a quick shower before hopping into my bed, next to the sleeping Sumin. Don’t worry Sumin, you’ll be safe now. With that, I drifted off to sleep, hoping everything will go smoothly as planned.

 

The next day...

 

-KRING!-

 

The alarm rang and woke the both of us up. I saw Sumin and asked her if she was alright.

 

“I’m all good now unnie. Thanks for helping me last night!” She smiled gently at me.

 

“I get to attend school with you now! I finally get my own human form.” I exclaimed.

 

“Really?! I’m so happy! Hurry lets get ready and so you can transform. I wanna see what you’re gonna look like!” She giggled.

I checked to make sure the DNA chip was installed before stripping off my clothes and stepping into the tube. The glass door closed and I hovered my hand on the recognition device.

 

“It may hurt a bit depending on what height stature is given to you. And it’s your first time so it’s going to cause a little bit of pain, but you’ll get used to it like I did.” Eunmi shouted for me to hear.

 

I smiled at her and nodded my head. The transformation started and I could feel my body changing forms.

 

[EYES] GOLDEN YELLOW--> LIGHT BROWN [COMPLETE]

[BODY] SLENDER--> SLIM [COMPLETE]

[HAIR] LIGHT BROWN--> GOLDEN BLONDE [COMPLETE]

[EARS] POINTED--> NORMAL [COMPLETE]

[TAIL] PHOENIX FAN--> NONE [COMPLETE]

[STATURE] SHORT--> TALL [COMPLETE]

[DNA] DEMON--> HUMAN [COMPLETE]

 

TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE

 

I stepped out of the tube, and saw Sumin’s jaw drop to the floor.

 

“Wahh unnie you’re so pretty! You look like a totally different person!!” Sumin gasped.

 

“Really?” I questioned as I turned to face the mirror.

 

Woah, I do look like a different person. I no longer had light brown hair, and my eyes are now brown. And I’m tall too!

 

“Woah. I look y! Damn!” I joked.

 

“Yes you do unnie now get dressed so we can go to school!”

 

“Arraso!”

 

We both threw on our uniforms and headed to school. I held onto Sumin’s hand and we skipped to school while giggling. She walked me to the school office and we got my schedule.

 

"Wah we have the same schedule! Hehe..." Sumin said.

 

"We do? That's great! I won't have to worry about getting lost!" I laughed.

 

"Yea yea yea unnie let's get to class before we're late. I also have someone to introduce you to." She smiled at me.

 

She dragged me to class and the teacher told to me introduce myself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Song Eunmi-imnida. Please take care of me and let us be good friends." I smiled.

 

"Please take a seat behind Miss Lee, Eunmi." I grinned and took a seat behind Sumin while she was grinning also.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jung Daehyun-imnida. I see you're close with Sumin, and whoever is close to her is close to me!" He flashed an eye smile at me.

 

"Same here, and you already know my name. I just introduced myself."

 

"Mr. Jung and Miss Song please pay attention!"

 

I bowed and apologized.

 

Wait. Jung DaeHyun? That sounds familiar.

I racked my brain to see where that name was from. I closed my eyes and it took me back to when I was at the library, reading the list of Generation of Cursed Miracles. Then I saw him name on the list.


It's him. The Lost Miracle.

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N): hehe did you expect it? :D well you probably already did from last chapter.... LOL but yea so ill try and update again tonight! cliff hangers ftw :3 while waiting, check out my other story! please? :D

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?~http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/495673/can-you-really-turn-my-life-around-romance-exo-luhan-schoolife