Just You and Me

Young Crazy Love

Hahaha! Guess what. My dad bought me a new flash drive! Yay! And there were suppose to be two updates but I only have one. ENJOY!!!

 


 

You walked alone in the halls, “Ugh! Why did Hana leave me alone!?” You pouted and walked to your first class.

 

 

Even in lunch you were lonely, you couldn't give Hana money for lunch, so you did it yourself.

 

After lunch all of the students went outside because the principal insisted.

 

You sat down on a bench with nothing but silence next to you.

 

“You look lonely.” someone sits down next to you.

 

You look over, “Oh. Hi, Soo Hyun.”

 

Soo Hyun smiles, “Hi.” he stares at you for a while, “Aren't you hot just staying in a sweater?”

 

You shook your head, “No.” you lied, “It's not that hot because the wind is blowing.” I'm dying because of this sweater!

 

Soo Hyun raises an eyebrow while smiling, “I guess.” Soo Hyun broke the long awkward silence, “Where's that one girl you hang out with?”

 

You look at him, “Hmm? Oh, Hana? She's not at school today.”

 

“Why?” Soo Hyun asks.

 

You look up and smiled evilly, “It's none of your business.”

 

Soo Hyun laughs, “You know.. I thought you were easy to get a long with, but actually, you're very hard to get along with.”

 

“I get that a lot. Since I'm an out-going person then yeah, people think I'm easy,” you looked at Soo Hyun, “But really, I'm really hard to get along with.”

 

Soo Hyun frowns as he thinks, “You know, Sun Young.... I've been hearing... rumors about you. Are-... are they true?”

 

You scoff and look at him, “Do you believe them?”

 

Soo Hyun sighs, “No.”

 

“Then they aren't true. It's just a bunch of dumb people making up stupid lies.”

 

Soo Hyun looks up at the sky with you, “I guess.”

 

“Hey, you.” You and Soo Hyun look at the person. “Who are you?”

 

Soo Hyun smiles, “I'm Soo Hyun.”

 

Luhan scoffs, “I'm Luhan-”

 

“And I'm Sun Young so off.” you cut Luhan as you stand up to face him.

 

Luhan walks closer to you, “What did you say?”

 

You smirk and raise your head a bit to see him, “You heard me.” Luhan steps closer to you, “What? Can't hit a girl?”

 

Luhan growls, “Shut up.”

 

You step closer to him, “Why don't you shut up and go away before we create a scene.”

 

In defeat, Luhan stomps away back into the soccer field.

 

You sit back down and sigh, your voice going from dark to light, “Sorry about that.”

 

Soo Hyun's eyes widen in amazement, “You are... so confident.”

 

You chuckle, “I wouldn't say confident... just brave.”

 

“You're the first girl to ever make Luhan walk away first.”

 

“Why, what happened?”

 

“A few days ago, A girl talked back to Luhan really badly that mad Luhan go mad. In the end, the girl got threatened and ran away crying first.”

 

“Psh! C'mon, if I was her, I would have said, “A few words won't hurt.”

 

 

You went to the girl's gym locker after school ended to put stuff away. You heard the door open then close again, thinking that it must have been another girl you ignored it, until you got jerked up and got pushed onto the lockers.

 

“Ah!” you lightly hissed as a large sharp pain hit your arm, you look up, mad.

 

Luhan locks you in between his arms and comes closer to you, also mad, “We need to talk. Just me and you.”