Protect

Young Crazy Love

 

You walked up the stairs right after school ended, “Ugh! He makes me walk up thousands of step right after--... My hurts!”

 

Luhan pouts while scratching his head with guilt after a few minutes have passed, “Made I shouldn't have said the roof top.” He turns to leave but the door opens to see you standing there with pain struck all over your face.

 

“I'm here.” you groan and sit on the ground next to him, “Ow.”

 

Luhan kneels next to you, “You okay?”

 

“I counted, almost 200 steps of stairs. You think I'm okay?” You look at him.

 

Luhan chuckles, “Sorry. Probably the rooftop wasn't the best choice.”

 

You push him, “Great thinking, Luhan!”

 

Luhan sits with his legs crossed in front of you, “Are you sure... you don't remember.. last night.”

 

You start feeling heat rise to your cheeks, “No.”

 

Luhan gave a sad frown, “Do you... remember some things?”

 

“Yes.” You say embarrassingly.

 

“What?” Luhan asked.

 

“Do I have to say it!?!?” You yelled.

 

“Yes.” Luhan pouts like a five year old.

 

You sigh, “Fine. All I remember was...” then you paused, too embarrassed to say it.

 

“What? It's okay. I won't pick on you.” Luhan pokes your cheek.

 

“I don't want to say it!” You whine.

 

“C'mon! I said I wont pick on you!” Luhan whines back,

 

“No!” You turn your head.

 

“Please?” Luhan scoots closer.

 

“No.” You refuse.

 

“Please... Sun Young?” Luhan's warm hand touches your cheek.

 

Your heart started thumping again. God.... this kid. “Fine.”

 

Luhan happily smiles.

 

“All I remember was... you kissing me.. then I either was too tired and didn't remember the rest or I was traumatized by your... “actions”.”

 

Luhan smirks, “What “actions?””

 

“Don't start going into details, ert!” You covered your chest.

 

“I'm not. I'm saying to be specific.”

 

“Same thing!” You say just as you hear a loud thump from behind the door.

 

Luhan's eyes widen in fear.

 

The custodian set door the bucket that made a loud thump noise on the ground, he took out his keys and was about to unlock the rooftop doors but wait.. it's already unlocked, “Huh?” He opened the door and looked around to see nothing there. Then he closed the door, forgetting to lock the door, and left back downstairs.

 

You heart raced even more as Luhan huddled you in front of a wall with each of his arms by your side. His body is so close that you could feel body heat and his hard breathing. And boy does it sound y.

 

“Who was it?” You whispered.

 

Luhan sighed and looked back in front of you, “Just a janitor passing by.”

 

You swallowed hard, “Oh. We should go then.”

 

“Soon.” Luhan said, intensely looking at you.

 

“Huh?” You looked at him, finding his lips molded with yours softly and passionately. Your heart fluttered with the familiar lips of his. Just perfect.

 

Then the kissing got rougher with Luhan's arms and your arm's wrapped around each other. Breaths got heavy and bodies were getting needy.

 

“Wait. Wait, Luhan.” You pushed him back and broke the connection. When you looked into his eyes to talk, they were filled with hot lust.

 

“Make it quick.” Luhan said with a breathless, husky voice.

 

“Let's stop. It's getting late. I don't want my parents to worry.” You made some excuses.. kind of.

 

Luhan thought for a while, “Okay.”

 

 

You let your hand drop cold from Luhan's warm hand, “Bye.”

 

“See you at school.” He pecked your cheek without knowing.

 

You blushed madly, hiding your face, “Y-yeah.”

 

You run inside, “I'm home.”

 

“Honey! Where were you yesterday? We were so worried! We called the Lu's and Luhan said you were staying over for the night with the rest of his friends and Hana.” Your mother said worried.

 

“Uh- yeah. We hung out and stayed over.” You played along with the “stay over”.

 

“Okay? Are you okay? You got slimmer.” She observed you from head to toe.

 

“Working out a bit.” You lied, “I'll be doing homework in my room.” You ran upstairs to your bedroom, locked the door, and first thing you did was lay in your bed.

 

You sigh happily as flashbacks came back. As you and Luhan were kissing, everything came back.

 

Luhan softly lay your head on the couch, kissing you romantically.

 

Did, you call me a pig?”

 

Uh oh. You shouldn't have said that.”

 

DID YOU CALL ME A PIG?”

 

You giggled as you heard the characters talking.

 

So distracting.” Luhan grumbled and shut off the T'V.

 

I was watching..” You pouted.

 

You can watch me instead.” Luhan his lips while picking you up bridal style and walking up the stairs into his room.

 

Ew. I don't want to watch you.” You said in disgust.

 

You will be now.” Luhan starts stripping off his shirt in front of you, revealing his luscious body.

 

(Skipping rated scenes... and stopping in the middle of scene for some important parts.)

 

You and Luhan lay beside each other in silence. Only heat and hard breathing were heard in the room.

 

Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Luhan lays on top of you again.

 

Huh?” You give him a weird look.

 

.... Never mind.” Luhan gets off and stared at the ceiling.

 

His words recited in your head. Then you lay on top of him, “You know.... yes, I will.”

 

Luhan smiles from ear to ear, “Really?”

 

You blushed and confessed, “You know... over the past weeks, I've really missed you. And that... a few days ago, I found that...”

 

Luhan kissed you, “I love you.”

 

With heat rising to your cheeks, you lay back to his side but he gets on you.

 

So.. you admit defeat? That you lost the bet?”

 

I guess.”

 

Then let's start round two.” Luhan smirks.

 

What's round two?” You say innocently.

 

Lemme show you.”

 

 

You blush madly, “Holy crap!... I didn't even know we did it two times in one day and when we started dating.”

 

You thought for a while.. then gasped, “HOLY ! We did it unprotected!”