The Happy Ending....or so I thought.

Young Crazy Love

 

 

“Mwo! We suddenly move into the same house but then you say that your hyungs' and dongsaengs' are living with us too!?” you complained after Luhan told you the story.

 

Luhan sighed in frustration” I'm sorry, Youngie Baby. It's just that.... we've been friends forever! And the last thing.... WE'RE EXO! WHO DOESN'T WANT EXO LIVING WITH THEM IN THE SAME HOUSE!?”

 

You groaned in defeat, “Fine, just because I need Kyungsoo and Zi Tao.” and walked back outside for more luggage.

 

Luhan suddenly became mad, “Why for D.O and Tao?”

 

 

“Sorry Sehun, I'm going to share rooms with Sun Young, okay?” Luhan gave a cheeky smile and carried on.

 

“Sehun, let them love birds be, they need extra privacy.” Chen wrapped his arm around his shoulder as he dragged Sehun away.

 

You rolled your neck to relieve the pain, “Finally finished.”

 

Luhan came in and massaged the back of your neck, “You okay?” he said sweetly.

 

“No. My neck hurts like an on a durian fruit.” you bickered.

 

“Hmm...” Luhan hummed as he starts to give small kisses on your neck.

 

You let out a sighed moan but suddenly remember that the others were still here. And with many mischievous people living with you, you needed to be extra careful, “Stop, Luhan.” you pulled away but Luhan pulled you back and one of your sensitive parts on your neck. And then you clicked, “Luha-” you almost moaned out until a low whistle was blew by the door. You and Luhan stopped immediately.

 

“Now THIS can be added to my collection.” Sehun (ily) his own lips.

 

“SEHUN!” Luhan growled and was ready to throw himself on the younger.

 

“AH! HYUNGS, SAVE MEH!” Sehun ran off, scared of Luhan.

 

“Get back here you wit-head!” Luhan ran after him.

 

You chased after Luhan, “Lu!”

 

“Hyung, Hyung! Luhan is gonna kill me, HELP!” Sehun shook Suho's arm.

 

“Hun!!” Luhan came storming in, “What do you think you're doing, going into peoples privacy?”

 

“It was an accident, right Sehun?” Suho tried explaining.

 

Sehun nodded right away

 

“And since when did you have a collection?” Luhan scolded again.

 

“What!?” Suho and the others looked at the maknae in disbelief.

 

“Guys, I'm trying to cook!” D.O yelled like an ahjima.

 

“D.O! You're food is on fire!” Kai joked.

 

“AH-- KAI!! STOP FOOLING AROUND WITH ME!” D.O started hitting Kai, like an ahjima.

 

“Yeah, Kai! That food if for me to eat!” Xiumin yelled at him.

 

“Shut up! You're not even “Baozi” no more, Hyung!” Baekhyun yelled in defense.

 

“Hey respect you're Hyung!” Xiumin smacked Baek's arm.

 

“NOBODY HITS MY BACON!” Chanyeol glared at Xiumin.

 

“Hey, you! Be quiet!” Kris pointed to the yelling musketeers.

 

“Huh!? And I thought I was the one who forgot!? Well look who's talking, Kris!?” Lay started yelling and hitting Kris.

 

“Everybody calm-” your voice wasn't as loud as theirs...

 

“It's not like Kai has a collection too!” Sehun pointed to Kai.

 

“NO I DON'T!” Kai yelled back.

 

“Oh!? So Kai does too!?” Suho crossed his arms madly.

 

“You idiot-!”

 

EVERYBODY, SHUT THE UP!!

 

Everyone froze.

 

“Thank you!” you cleared your throat after trying too hard, “Now everybody needs to calm down. GOD!”

 

You huffed harder, “I'm so sick and tired of hearing everyone yell at each other! Now go to your rooms and stay quiet!” You demanded.

 

Everyone obeyed and slowly started to part their ways.

 

Until.....

 

“Guys!!” Everyone looked towards Chen. Chen held up Sehun's collection, “I found it!”

 


Hey~! I'm sorry I was on a too long hiatus. I've stopped writing, the reason is...I've became depressed and lost all inspiration of writing. I'm sorry. I don't know how to repay you all so I decided to give a chapter of what I wrote for when the whole story ended. Well I don't know what else to say so..goodbye, I hope everyone enjoyed reading my story and all my other stories.