A Bad Day

Young Crazy Love

 

“Talk then.” you pushed Luhan with your hand and sat down on the bench.

 

Luhan stood in front of you and sighed, “What's going on?”

 

“What do you mean?” you looked up at him.

 

“Stop lying. I know you know what happened.” Luhan harrumphed.

 

“What are you talking about-”

 

“The rumors, Idiot!” Luhan yelled.

 

You looked away, “Keep your voice down.”

 

Luhan ran his hand through his hair, “Tell me.”

 

“What rumors about me?”

 

Luhan looked at you, “You don't know?! The one where you were beat up in the bathroom, there was on about you sleeping with Dr. Seo, and another one about ME going into your house?”

 

You tilted your head, “Well the last one is true, but the other ones aren't true.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Why are you so worried!?” you complained.

 

“I'm not! I'm just-... It's nothing you need to know!” Luhan grunted in frustration.

 

“Well, if it's nothing I need to know then of course I'm sure! Do you believe in every rumor you hear!?” you stood up and left the gym room and headed for home.

 

Luhan sat down and put his hands in his head, “Aish!” he stood up, also to head back home.

 

You slammed the door hard and stomped upstairs.

 

All of the parents jumped, “What a great entrance.”

 

The door opened again and revealed Luhan, he also slammed the door hard and stomped upstairs.

 

“What happened to those two?” Mr. Lu questioned himself.

 

“Just a bad day.”

 

You locked your door and set down bag, “Aish!” you said after standing there with balled up fists. You wanted to hit something really bad, but you held it in and tears started dropping out of your eyes. You looked out your window and saw dark clouds, knowing that it was gonna rain.

 

Luhan stood in front of your door and stared at it for a while before storming back downstairs, “Don't call and worry about me.” he said before we went out the door with his bag.

 

You looked out the window and saw Luhan walking away, “What the hell is this little boy doing when it's gonna rain soon?” you huffed, “Idiot.”

 

“Sun Young!” you heard someone call from downstairs.

 

“Do you know where Luhan's going?” Mrs. Lu said.

 

“No.” you said before shutting your door again, to relieve your pain, you started on homework.

 

 

“Sun Young? Sun Young?” someone lightly shook you.

 

“Hmm?” you lifted your head from you desk and rubbed your eyes. You saw Mrs. Lu.

 

Mrs. Lu looked worried, “My son hasn't been home yet. Can you....” she sighed.

 

You thought as you knew what she was going to say, “You want me to go search for him?”

 

Mrs. Lu smiled, “You're so smart, Youngie. Thank you.” and left your room.

 

You sighed and looked at the clock, you've been sleeping for three hours and it was already 6:38pm. “Aish, jeongmal.” you got dressed and started heading out. Only wearing a sweater and skinny jeans, you left.

 

You were now about 10 blocks from your house and don't even know where you're at, “Luhan!” you yelled out. Already turning 7pm. It started getting chillier.

 

“Lu-.” BOOM! You heard thunder strike. Three seconds later it started pouring rain. “Aish!” you put up your hood and started running for shelter. You stood under a tree, all soaked to the bone, “Aish! What the hell does this kid think he's doing? And why the hell did I come out to find him!?” you said in anger.

 

“Crack.” you heard something in the distance and looked around, you saw a faint shadow, thinking it was Luhan. But the shadow left and ran.

 

“Ey-!...huh?” Is that... Thinking it was Luhan you also ran for the shadow. “Yeobosayo.” while running, you saw the same shadow. You stopped for air as you saw nothing. You chest heaved up and down rapidly. “Don't give up.” you told yourself. You kept walking walking straight.

 

“Where the hell is this kid?” You growled, shivering as the rain was still pouring. You gave up and turned around to walk back but something caught your eye. Or someone, “......Luhan.” you whispered.

 

Luhan stood there, also soaked to the bone, and pale. He looked away, putting his hands in his pockets, “What are you doing out in the rain? I told them to not worry about me.”

 

“.. you-..” you stared at him some more.

 

“There's no need to find me. Go home, you baby.” Luhan hesitantly walked up to you and pulled on your injured arm.

 

“Ah!” you squinted your eyes and bit your lip.

 

Luhan scoffed, “I knew it.”

 

You were too weak to pull back.

 

Luhan pulled up your sleave and saw the wrapped bandage on your elbow, soaked.

 

You pulled the sleeve back down and moved back, “That's nothing but a small cut.”

 

Luhan stood closer to you and looked you in the eyes, “Who did this to you?”

 

You looked up at him with confidence and with fear, “It's nothing you need to know.”

 

Luhan's eyes squinted in anger, “Mwo? Nothing I need to know? Well I-”

 

“And why do you care so much!? Are you sure you're not worried about me? Because with those words, you are.” You walked ahead and started running.

 

Luhan stood there in the rain, “I'm not worried, you idiot. I'm just curious.” he turned back around and saw nothing but darkness surround him. He looked around, “Sun Young?” he stated jogging as he looked around for you, “Sun Young.” Worried that you ran away, he also ran to look for you, “Sun Young!?”

 

Luhan panted as he stopped for air, “Aish it's still raining. Where is this stupid little girl?”

 

“See?” Luhan whipped around an saw you smirking at him, “I told you you were worried.”

 

Luhan scoffed as he stood up straight, facing you, “And how do you know?”

 

You looked away, embarrassed, “That's the same thing I said when I was looking for you.” you looked at him, “I-.... I was worried about you.”

 

Luhan's eyes slightly widened. He blinked as his eyes went back to normal, “Let's go home, Cry-baby.”

 

You sighed and followed behind him, “Shut up, Baby-face.”

 

Luhan didn't know himself that he was blushing and the corner of his lips were curling up into a small smile.

 

 


 

Thoughts?