a Fake Nightmare

Young Crazy Love

You stare at his evilness. You sit with your legs crossed on the top bunk of the bed, “I used to sleep on the bottom bunk. So please take care of by bed below and shut up when I'm sleeping.”

 

Luhan sets down his suitcase and gives you his smirking smile, “Of course, Princess.”

 

You point at Luhan, “I'm not a kid anymore.”

 

“But don't your parents still call you that? 'Welcome back, princess!' tch.” Luhan opens up his neat , red suitcase.

 

“Because that's my parents. Don't your parents still call you 'Lulu'?” You said back, making a point, “Wasn't little Lulu throwing a little tantrum at his Mama?” you smirked as you laid down on the bed.

 

Luhan bites his lip as he becomes mad, “Shut up, Sun Young. At least I didn't piss my pants when I saw a cockroach on the floor.”

 

You sat back up, “Hey! That was when I was little!” you started yelling at him.

 

“Well to me you're still little.” Luhan says calmly, “Now look away.”

 

“Waeyo? This is my room.”

 

“Fine.” Luhan smirks and starts taking off his cartoon t-shirt in front of you.

 

“Kya!” you plop yourself back down on the bed and cover yourself with the blanket.

 

Luhan changes into a white wife beater and shrugs, “Told you so.”

 

“Well you should have told me that you were going to change.” You growl.

 

Luhan lays comfortably on the bottom bunk, “Your bed is comfortable.”

 

You look down from the bunk and chuckle, “Really? Pajamas with red hearts? Let me guess, one of your fans bought that for you.”

 

“Nope.” Luhan relaxed his hands behind his head, “My ex-girlfriend bought them for me.”

 

You lay back down on the bed, “Interesting.”

 

The door opens and you and Luhan look over, “You guys doing okay?” Mrs. Hwang asks.

 

“We're fine.” you both say in unison.

 

“Then it's lights out.” your omma-nim smiles before turning off the lights and closes the door.

 

The moon and the street lights flow through the open window, sending light into the room.

 

You cover yourself and shift to find a comfortable spot for you to sleep in.

 

Luhan does the same, “Can't sleep.” he thinks. Then smirks as he thinks of an idea.

 

It passes about an hour and you hear someone saying your name. You open your eyes and rub them, “What do you want now, Luhan.” you say in a tired, annoyed, monotone voice.

 

Luhan sighs, scared, “I'm scared.”

 

“What?... Let me guess..” you sighed, “Seriously?”

 

“Yeah.” Luhan gulps, acting scared, “I had a nightmare.”

 

“So you want me to sleep with you?” you try to read his mind.

 

“Uh huh.” Luhan says cutely but smirks.

 

You sigh and sleepily climb down the ladder and lay besides Luhan, “See? You baby.” and turn the other way, not facing him.

 

Luhan snuggles closer, “Can I hug you?”

 

“Sure. I can be your teddy bear for now.” you joke in a tired voice, “Now shut up. I'm sleeping.” you shift comfortably ans start to fall sleepy again.

 

Luhan smiles and wraps his arm around your waist and snuggles into your hair, “I remember doing this back then to you.” he mumbles.

 

You hear his mutter, “Yeah. Then I would end up pushing you off the bunk and say, 'The boogeyman is under the bed! RUN!' then fall asleep without you.” you laugh in a tired tone.

 

“Shut up and sleep.” Luhan demands. And of course you don't care and fall asleep right away.

 

Luhan sniffs the shampoo in your hair and smiles, “You smell better than .” and snuggles closer to you. He soon find it comfortable and his eyes become heavier. Luhan falls into a deep sleep while hugging you. What a fake nightmare I did, Luhan thinks before he falls asleep.