Stupid Girl

Young Crazy Love

 

You slowly opened your eyes to see another pair of eyes, “Hana?” Your eyes focused from the shining light in your eye and saw Luhan staring at you like a statue, “Oh, !” You flinched and flung back, almost falling off the bed.

 

Luhan caught your casted arm, “Careful!”

 

“Ow.” you hissed.

 

Luhan pulled you up slowly back on the bed, “Hana left.”

 

Your eyes widen, “What!? She left me alone!?”

 

Luhan sighed in frustration, “I mean~ she left with the others to go shopping... with Tao... and Kris... and the others tagged along.”

 

“So... why did you stay?” you asked, raising a brow at him.

 

“I don't want you going through my privacy while I'm gone. If you take something out of my house without my permission... you're DEAD.” Luhan stared straight in your eyes.

 

You're sure you could see laser beams in his eyes, “O-okay. I won't.. why would I do that anyways?” you scoffed.

 

“None of your business.” You saw Luhan take out an aid kit.

 

“What are you doing?” You saw Luhan pull up your sleeve and start to carefully strip off the thick bandage on your left arm. The wound was an orange-yellow, with a purple-black bruise, meaning the wound hasn't closed yet.

 

“Aw, gross.” Luhan pretended to barf. You crinkled your nose at him and let him “take care” of your humungous wound/ bruise. “So..” Luhan spoke as he started to wrap a clean bandage around your arm again, “Are you still gonna tell me who did this to you?”

 

You thought for a while, should I? “No.” was only one word that made Luhan look up at you.

 

“Is there a reason why you said 'no'?” Luhan squinted his eyes.

 

You sighed in annoyance, “Since when did you started caring so much?”

 

Luhan stood up and put the kit away, “Fine. Then I won't. You'll just have to figure out things yourself around the house.” Luhan walked to the door to leave.

 

“I will!” Luhan shut the door right as you said it. “Aish. Stupid kid.” you jumped out of your bed to change into.... “I didn't bring any clothes... and I'm still wearing my school uniform.”

 

Luhan slammed the door to his room and let a loud huff, “'Since when did I care so much?' I never did! I was just curious! Grrrr... little brat!” Luhan mumbled madly. Luhan heard the door creak open and thought it was you, “You-.. Oh, hi.”

 

Luhan's gardener came in, “Uh. The girl told me to tell you that she's going back and never seeing you again.”

 

Luhan scoffed, “Do you think I care? Leave me alone.”

 

The gardener started walking to the door, “And uh.. she also told me to tell you that you sleep like a pig.”

 

Luhan looked at the gardener, “LEAVE.”

 

“Sorry.” the gardener ran out immediately after Luhan's intense stare.

 

Luhan watched his gardener close the door, “Tch. Me? Sleeping like a pig? No I don't! Say it to my face If you think I do!” Then Luhan remembered what Hana told Luhan before she left.

 

If Youngie runs out and gets lost I will grab you, HARD. And I always keep my word.

 

Luhan scoffed again, “Who cares if-...”

 

I'm not stupid like you.”


 

Argh!” you pounce on Luhan behind the chair, hitting him to get your bear back.


 

What are you- ah!” Luhan screams like a little girl.


 

You squeezed his balls hard and run to the other side of the room with your teddy bear in your hand, “Teddy.” you sniffle.


 

Mama!” Luhan cries, crouching his body on the floor in pain.


 

Luhan gulped, kind of scared, “I have no choice but to listen to her... 'always keeps her word' friend. Luhan ran out the house and looked all over the streets, “Where is she? He ran down the street as fast as he could and stopped as he saw the familiar figure of yours. Luhan smirked as he saw you at a small market, “Ah~ That's where she is.”


 

You pouted, “I don't have enough money.” You sulked at you favorite ice-cream in the freezer.

“You want that!?” You looked over and saw Luhan pointing at the ice-cream with horror on his face.


 

“Yes, why!?” You pushed him away.


 

Luhan stood next to you in a jiffy, “Why do you want ice-cream in the morning?”


 

“It's not morning anymore. It's already passed 12, dummy.” Luhan opened the freezer and took two of the ice-creams, “What are you doing?” you asked him.


 

“Luhan looked back at you, “Buying you ice-cream, why?”


 

“I thought you didn't-”


 

“I do.” Luhan cut you off, “It's the ice-cream your mom bought us a lot when we were younger, remember?”


 

“I remember, I remember.” You nodded at let him pay for you. “I promise that I owe you something for paying me.”


 

“Then... Break the bet.” Luhan smirked at you.


 

“Hell no.”


 

“We're back!” Hana and Tao hollered together as they entered the house.


 

“Tao! You owe me $5,000 for your stupid bag!” Kris pointed at Tao.


 

Tao moved his finger, “It's not stupid, it's Prada.”


 

Xiumin laughed, “Good one.” Kris stared at him. Xiumin looked away.


 

“Hana!” You slid your feet to her, “Why didn't you wake me up or tell me anything!?”


 

“Well you were sleeping like a pig so I thought you were very comfortable so I left you there.”


 

Luhan walked up behind you, “Who sleeps like a pig?”


 

You stared at his back with fury building up inside of you, “Gosh.


 

“Ooh. Ooh. Guess what I bought!?” Hana took out a dress. The same dress you liked yesterday when Luhan told you to.


 

You smiled, “It's pretty. I found that dress yesterday and I also thought it would fit you very well.”


 

Hana's eyes twinkled, “I know. Well.. I need to go home, I have another family meeting.”


 

“Why are there so many meetings?” You asked Hana.


 

Hana sighed, “My parents want an arranged marriage for me.”


 

“What!?” you gasped.


 

“I know! It's crazy! I was like, 'Why can't I marry someone I love instead of someone whom I don't know of?!' and I think I'm gonna marry one of my cousins.” Hana made a disgusted face saying it.


 

“Ew. Then I should go home too. Since there's nothing for me to do here.”


 

“Oi! Sun Young you better finish your ice cream before I eat it for you.” Luhan hollered from the kitchen table.


 

“Oops.” You ran to the kitchen and found Lay and Kai eating your ice cream.


 

“Hehe. Sorry.”


 

“Finish it. I'm going home. Bye.” You ran back to where Hana was but she was gone, “Hana?” You assumed she left so you also ran out the door, “Did she leave that fast?” Thinking she already left for home, you left for home as well.


 

D.O nudged Luhan, “Did Sun Young already leave?”


 

Luhan shrugged, “I dunno.”


 

D.O sighed, worried, “She doesn't even know this area.”


 

Since when did you started caring so much? The words you said to Luhan spoke in his head again, “I don't care.” I don't have enough money. He kept hearing your voice echo into his mind, “Leave her alone if she wants to.” If Youngie runs out and gets lost I will grab you, HARD. And I always keep my word. “Are you guys gonna go home yet?”

 

“Some of the members already left home. We'll be going too.” Kai, Lay, Tao, and D.O left together.

 

Luhan waited for the rest to leave after five minutes. The same words repeated through is head.

 

“Luhan do-” one of the maids came by.

 

Luhan ran out the door, “Where is this stupid girl?”