Shut Up!

Young Crazy Love

 

 

EHEM!! There might be few innapropriate languages in here. It might be rated.... ENJOY!!


 

You quietly unlock the door as you come in first, “Shhh! Be-”

 

“Oh, !” Luhan slipped and his hand slammed the wall with a loud bang.

 

You sigh, “Never mind.” you shake your head.

 

Luhan closes the door and shivers, “So cold.” Luhan runs up the stairs to take a shower before he gets sick.

 

You shake your head, “Pabo.” You shiver a little as your start to feel cold, but shrug it off to make a quick snack before you sleep.

 

Luhan starts taking off his clothes while hopping, “Cold! Cold! Cold! Cold!” he soon then hops into the shower and turns on the hot water, “Ah~” Luhan smiles.

 

“Ugh. I should've changed into dry clothes first.... but I'm going to shower after this...” you sighed. “Just make the god damn food.” You open the fridge, only to see leftovers and some frozen dumplings. “Aish.” Feeling a lot colder, you run upstairs to the bathroom, “Luhan!” You knock, “Are you done?”

 

No Reply.

 

“Yo, Luhan!?” You hiss, knocking some more. No reply. “Lu-”

 

“Shut up.” Luhan opens the door.

 

You cover your eyes, “Move.”

 

Luhan smirks, Ah~ I see now. Mwahahaha. “What's wrong?” he rests his arm on the door frame.

 

You look away, “I'm gonna shower, move.”

 

“Mmmm... what if I don't want to.” Luhan jokes with you, smirking.

 

You sigh in frustration, “Yah.” you face him, not anywhere but his face. You stared at him, Why does he look so- No, don't think wrong right now, Sun Young. “Stop being such a .” You pushed him and went inside the bathroom. You quickly close the door and lock it. You looked at your hands and smiled, “When I go to school, I'm gonna tell Hana that I touched- What are you thinking, Sun Young!?” You think as you shake your head.

 

 

Luhan goes to the kitchen after changing and opens the fridge, “Nothing but lame food. Aish. I wanna go home.” Luhan whines and starts stomping his feet on the floor. He quickly stops after he notices that he's being a little kid, “What was that for, Luhan. Stop being such a kid.” Luhan mumbles to himself as he embarrassingly rubs the back of his neck. Luhan scoffs, “What the hell am I doing? Talking to myself.... yeah I am. Aish.”

 

“Who are you talking to, loner?” You stand in a regular position from leaning against the frame, “Hahahaha! Aigoo,” you poke Luhan in the stomach, Luhan covers his stomach, “You're so funny.”

 

“What? Talking to myself? Never.”

 

“Oh no!” you shake your hands, “No need to lie. I saw EVERYTHING! BWAHAHAHA!” You started clapping your hands.

 

Luhan slightly turns pink, “Fine, fine. Eesh.” Luhan watched your put the leftovers in the microwave, “Are we eating the leftovers? Ew!”

 

You raise a brow at him, “In my house, there is no such word as 'leftovers'” you take the food out and put some in your mouth.

 

Luhan pretends to puke, “Sick.”

 

“Stop being such a baby, you whiny-baby talker.” you laughed again.

 

“Shut up!” Luhan takes it and puts some in his mouth.

 

You laugh again after a long silence, “Bwahahaha.”

 

 

“Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. But you need to really wake up, before I slap you with my hand. But I don't want to slap you because I don't want cooties on my hand.” Luhan sang and danced to Super Juniors “Sorry, Sorry.”

 

You groaned as you looked down to see Luhan singing and dancing, “Shut up, -head.”

 

Luhan pointed at you, “Yah! When you grow older you'll be them! Who's the head now!?”

 

“Aish! Oh my mother father!” you put your hands on your head in frustration. “I'm trying to-”

 

“Bye!” Luhan runs out the door.

 

“Finally.” You lay back on the bed.

 

“Youngie!” The door slams open.

 

You flinch and sit back up to see your pissed off dad with Luhan behind him.

 

“A-appa.”

 

“Get out of bed! Its a school day. Are you trying to say that you're sleeping in!?”

 

“Huh!? It's a school day!? B-but- I didn't know! Mianhaeyo!” You jump down and start running around the room.

 

Luhan laughs, “Hahaha. Then I'll be going to school.” Luhan coolly walks down the stairs, “L.o.l-” Luhan trips the last step and starts jumping around, “Ow! My toe, My-” he stops when he notices that Mrs. Hwang is looking at him with a cup. Luhan stands up straight and smiles, “Morning.” he rushes out the door, “So embarrassing!”

 

“Mrs. Lu?” Mrs. Hwang asks.

 

“Nae?”

 

“Is your son okay?”

 

“Of course he is.. why?” Mrs. Lu walks over to her.

 

Mrs. Hwang walks away to the door to leave for work, “Nothing. See you later.”

 

“O-okay.”

 

Aish! Why didn't he wake me!? And why isn't my alarm on! What-” you look over and see that your alarm has been plugged out and completely destroyed. You growl, “Luhan.”

 

 

The bell rings:

 

“Aish! I'm late!” You look at your watch, “Ottokae?”

 

Luhan coolly walks down the halls, giving girls “the look” as he passes by. “Today is such a nice day isn't it?” he questioned himself.

 

“Luhan!” Sehun came up behind him, “Wassup!”

 

“Hi.” Luhan smiles.

 

“Oh? Are you okay? You seem.. quite the happy type today.”

 

“Oh am I or am I?” Luhan says in a creepy voice.

 

Sehun blinks, “Are you okay? Did you do drugs or something?”

 

“No. I'm just feeling too pumped up today!”

 

“Anyways... I'm gonna go hang out with Chanyeol instead.” Sehun walks away, “Chanyeol is less scarier.”

 

“Sorry!” You bowed as you entered class.

 

“Sleeping in again?” students snickered.

 

“Aniyo. I just woke up late. My-” you tried to explain.

 

“Sit.”

 

“Nae.” you hang your head low and sit down next to Hana.

 

Hana whispers, “What happened to you?”

 

You sighed, “Hana? If someone called you a -head what would you do?”

 

Hana thinks for a moment, “I would get mad of course.”

 

You sighed and faced back to the front, “Thanks.”

 

Luhan smirks as he stares at you, “Hey, Lay?”

 

“Nae?” Lay looks back.

 

“You're a good person.” Luhan puts his thumbs up and smiles really big.

 

Lay smiles, “Thank you.” he sits back to the front then tilts his head, “Did he catch the happy virus?”

 

Outside of school:

 

“Yah!” You poke Luhan in the stomach as you see him standing near a tree.

 

Luhan covers his stomach, “What?”

 

“What did you do to my alarm clock?” you shove his arm.

 

“What?” Luhan acts like he did nothing.

 

“I know you broke it.” you cross your arms.

 

Luhan sighed, “Fine fine.... I was experimenting it.” you knit your eyebrows, “You see, I heard a loud buzzing and it annoyed me so I went up to it, unplugged it and started smashing it, seeing if that would wake me up instead. After I finished my masterpiece, I was finally awake. And it worked.” Luhan nods.

 

You huff, “You broke it on purpose?”

 

Luhan diva flips his hair, “I have many manly charms.”

 

“And what is that, -head?”

 

Luhan makes a scowl face at you, “Shut up.”

 

 

LOL!