Blue With Polka Dots

Young Crazy Love

You took the knife in your hand and started jabbing the pointy part into the cutting board, “Gr..”

 

“Sun Young! Don't do that or the board won't be good.. and the knife.” Your omma-nim yells at you.

 

“Mian.” you growled, thinking about how much you hate it that HE is going to be sleeping in THIS house. Wae? Wae?! WAE!? You sighed heavily and started cutting the cabbage again.

 

Luhan leaned against the kitchen frame and smirked, “She's going to be bothered by me.” he thought to himself, “Well this is going to be lots of fun.”

 

“Aigoo!” your appa pats Luhan's shoulder, hard.

 

Luhan tries not to look hurt and smiles at him, “Annyeosayo, Mr. Hwang.”

 

Mr. Hwang smiles, “Aigoo. You've grown up so much and is so good looking.” he holds Luhan's hand and brings him to the living room.

 

Luhan flinches and stares, horrified, as he thinks, “Why is he holding my hand?” Mr. Hwang lets go of Luhan's hands as they sit down on the long, brown couch.

 

“For a good looking person like you,” Mr. Hwang came closer to Luhan and whispered, “Have you had a girlfriend before?”

 

Luhan backs away a little to feel comfortable and nods, “Of course. For a good looking person like me, of course I have.”

 

Mr. Hwang backs away and sighs, “My daughter Sun Young-”

 

“Appa!” you point the knife at your appa from across the room, “Don't even think about it.”

 

Mr. Hwang gives you a threatening look, “Get back to the kitchen.”

 

You make a scowl face and stomp back to the kitchen. Luhan chuckles.

 

“As I was saying,” Mr. Hwang starts again, “My daughter has never had a boyfriend. How can my beautiful daughter not have a boyfriend yet!?”

 

Luhan shrugs, “Well. It must be that she doesn't want one or that no one wants her.” he laughs.

 

Mr. Hwang sighs, “You might be right. Maybe she's waiting for her soul mate.”

 

Luhan holds in a laugh, “Soul mate?”

 

“Of course! My family is christian anyways. Maybe... she knows that her soul mate is coming to her, so that's why she doesn't have a lover yet.”

 

Luhan chuckles, “I don't know, Mr. Hwang. Maybe.” Luhan feels awkward so he stands up to walk somewhere else.

 

Luhan's omma-nim walks over to Luhan, “Luhan? Mrs. Hwang says you can sleep share rooms with us. We're sleeping in the guess room.”

 

Luhan pouts and starts throwing a little tantrum, “Mama! I'm not a baby anymore.”

 

“Sure you are.” you say softly as you pass them both.

 

Luhan scowls at you then looks back at his Mama, “Omma. Do 18 year old's still sleep with their parents.”

 

“Then you can share rooms with Sun Young like back then or you can share with us, Lulu honey.” Mrs. Lu says softly to Luhan.

 

Luhan runs his hand through his hair in frustration, “Aish. I'll think about it.” then huffs and puffs away.

 

During dinner....

 

Mr. Lu swallows his food and looks up at Luhan, “So, Luhan?” Luhan looks up, “Who are you sharing rooms with?” You look up, then directly look back down to your food.

 

Luhan looks at you, his own parents, then sighs, “I guess then I'll just have to share rooms with Sun Young.. again.” he tries to not sound mad.

 

You close your eyes and bit your lip.

 

“Great!” Mrs. Hwang smiles, “Sun Young still has the bunk bed you both used to share. Great isn't it, Youngie?”

 

You clear your throat and smile weakly, “Sure.” you look at Luhan and see that he's smirking at you. You pout and stand up to throw your dishes in the sink, “I'm done. I'll wash the dishes after.” and run to your room. My organized room is now going to be dirty.

 

“I'm done too.” Luhan excuses himself from dinner and runs up the stairs to grab his suitcase and stands in front of your door, he opens the door to find you changing.

 

You look up in horror and squeal, “Get out!” you struggle to pull up your pants and end up hitting your head on the bed frame.

 

Luhan closes the door. His eyes pop open ten times wider than usual, “Holy .” he whispers to himself. He knocks on the door, “Uh. Mian. Can I come in now?” He opens the door and see's you pissed off on the top bunk, Luhan laughs, “Blue with polka dots.”