Screaming Gulls

Young Crazy Love

 

“Hello?” You hear your mother pick up from the other line.

 

“Omma? It's me, Sun Young? Is it okay if...” you looked at EXO and Hana, “If I can sleep at Hana's place?”

 

“Mwo? Hana's place? Okay. Don't come home late tomorrow then. Have fun! And don't be naughty! Behave!”

 

“I will, omma,” you chuckled, “Okay. Bye~” You ended the call.

 

“So...?” The people behind you waited for an answer.

 

“She said no.” You lied, “She told me to come home. I said I will... so.... if I can't then Hana can't either.” You shrugged, hoping they would give in.

 

“Are you sure?” one of them asked.

 

“Uhh.. Yes. I'm sure.” You chuckled, “Okay... let's go Hana.” You grabbed her hand but she wouldn't budge.

 

“I can stay then. You can go if you want.” She giggled.

 

“But what if-” you whispered.

 

Hana cut you off, “I'm fine. Nothing will happen to me.”

 

You uneasily let go of her hand, “Fine then.” you mumbled and hung your head low. You looked back at them and waved them a goodbye, “Bye?”

 

“Annyeong!!” They all waved back, sadly.

 

You exit the studio and walked down the empty hall, “Aish.” you bit your lip. You sighed to relieve yourself, “Just go home.” You told yourself and reached outside.

 

“Aw~ Too bad Sun Young couldn't stay.” “It would've been fun.”

 

“Let's go to Luhan's new house and sleep there.”

 

“Yeah! Let's go!” D.O opened the door first, “Oh!” He gasped and saw you there.

 

“Hi.” You waved with a small smile, “Imdecidingtostay.”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Imdecidingtostay.” you mumbled again.

 

“Can you speak louder?”

 

“I-....I'm deciding to stay.” you bit your lip in embarrassment.

 

 

Xiumin yawned as he looked at your reflection in the mirror, “So why did you want to stay? Din't your mom tell you to come home?”

 

“Uh...” You tapped your fingers, “I don't know. I guess...”

 

“Were you lying?” Tao teased.

 

“A-aniyo!” You lie, again. “I guess...”

 

“Oh c'mon.. I can tell when you lie.” Luhan said from behind.

 

You glared at him, “Oh yeah?” Luhan nods his head yes, “Fine.. I kind of did..”

 

“So you did lie!” Chen shouts out, “Aigoo. You could have just stayed. Why did you lie anyways?”

 

“We're not that bad.. most of us. But we're all innocent people... I think.” Tao exclaimed.

 

“Besides, We can have a drawing contest.” Kris wriggled his eyebrows.

 

“And draw unicorns pooping out rainbows and eating butterflies.”

 

 

You face palmed yourself, “Why did I stay again?”

 

“Woohoo!” Sehun and Lay yelled into the karaoke mics, “We got Thehun and Le Unicorn in da House!!” They howled like mad.. no... crazy wolves.

 

“Mic check, one two three.” Kris checked and tapped his mic.

 

“What song should we do!?” Baekhyun tried to yell over the booming monkeys. “YAH! WHAT SHOULD WE- /cough cough/ Ugh.” Baekhyun smacked Sehun's head, “What song?”

 

“I already picked it out!” D.O tried yelling over the blasting music of LMFAO's “y and I Know It.”

 

“Yeah! Ayo wassup!” Kris whooped.

 

“Wooh~! Go oppas!” Hana, as a big fan of exo, cheered as the four boys, Sehun, Lay, Kris, and Baekhyun started showing off their oh so good singing.

 

“Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle wiggle, yeah!”

 

“Migraines” You thought sadly, “Serious Migraines.”

 

“Okay! Hana and Youngie do one!” Suho pushed you up, Hana herself made her go up.

 

“Oh god. Can't I just sit-”

 

“No. We did it so you do it too.”

 

You sighed as you watched Hana pick a song out, “God, this feels like Valley Fair.”

 

“Wooh~! Rania's y song “Dr. Feel Good”!” Hana yelled.

 

“Mwo!? Yah!” You hit her. Hana shrugged as the music started.

 

“Dr! Dr! Feel good! Come make me feel real good!” Hana shouted.

 

“Wooh! I will!” Some of the boys shouted back to her.

 

“Sing, Youngie!” Luhan smacked your .

 

“Yah!” Your eyes widen. In defeat, you sang softly, “Come make... real good.. to my chair... asfhiafksgclaafs.” you mumbled.

 

You were SO glad when the song finally ended.

 

“My throat hurts.” Hana complained after drinking about ten gulps of water.

 

 

“Movie night!”

 

“Let's watching a horror movie.”

 

“No!” Suho dashed out of the room without a trace.

 

“Bye! Okay let's watch... Grudge-”

 

“Seen it.”

 

“Paranormal-”

 

“Seen it too.”

 

After ten minutes of finding horror films:

 

You hold onto Hana's arm, watching the movie silently.

 

“I'm scared.” Hana whispers to Suho and rests her head on his shoulder and giggles.

 

“ARE YOU STUPID! DON'T GO IN THE CLOSET WHEN- OH MY FALKIN GOD!!!” Complained the angry bird.

 

While Suho and Hana are holding to each other tightly, you are alone, hugging yourself.

 

“Troll her!” Chen cried out.

 

“RUN! OH- AND SHE TRIPS!” Lay sighs.

 

Chanyeol falls asleep...

 

“Ah!” Hana screams randomly.

 

“Ah~!” The whole room sounds like a bunch of little screaming gulls. (girls)

 

“You scared us, Hana! Aish!”

 

 

“Good night!”

 

“Night!”

 

“Bye!”

 

You and Hana go into one of the guest room's together.

 

Hana squeals, “Kya! Having a sleep over with EXO is one of my dream come true wishes! I must be the luckiest fan!”

 

“Oh... I don't even know them except for their names.. and Luhan. I'm gonna go to bed.” You yawn and lay yourself in the bed, “Good night.”

 

“Good night.”