Just to Get it Off My Chest

Young Crazy Love

Hehehe. Sorry for the long update guys! It was a really stressful week. Happy late Thanksgiving!!!! Did you buy a lot of black Friday stuff? Sorry... im a bit bored so have fun reading my update instead.

 

You start fiddling with my fingers, “Where is he?” you mutter impatiently.

 

Soon, the bell rings and more students start cramping inside.

 

Your eyes scan the room and see no sign of Luhan. But you see Lay sitting right behind you.

 

You poke Lay's shoulder and he turns around, “Oh? Sun Young-shi.”

 

“Do you know where Luhan is?” You whisper, also hearing other whispers.

 

“Ah~. He's out on a family trip. He'll be back by tomorrow.” He flashes his deep dimple and faces back to the teacher.

 

You pout, “Mwo? Seriously?”

 

 

You growl madly as you start chewing the top of your straw.

 

“Youngie?” Hana observes you, “You look so mad today. What's wrong?”

 

You looked over to Hana and eyes her Kimbap, “Can I have that?”

 

“Y-yeah.” Hana hands over her bowl of kimbap and watches you stuff your mouth. “You know what's weird? You've been eating a lot today. If you haven't noticed. You drank all of my bubble tea, even the flavor you hate. You ate all of my kimchi rice, and my expensive korean beef!”

 

“Really? Oh sorry, Hana. I'm just kind of stressed out today.” You bite your lip.

 

Hana gasped, “If your stressed then don't eat that,” Hana pulls her bowl back into her arms, “If you stress and eat at the same time, your pounds double.”

 

“I know... but I can't resist.” You pout.

 

“Something's bothering you.... tell me.” Hana smiles, waiting for you to tell her.

 

“No! Why would I tell you?” You look at her in horror.

 

“Wae~!” Hana whines, “We've been friends forever!!”

 

“Hi, Sun Young.”

 

You and Hana look up.

 

“Oh, hi, Soo Hyun.” You wave to him.

 

Soo Hyun sits down beside you while Hana's mouth grazes open in admiration.

 

“You look so stressed from far away.” Soo Hyun tells.

 

“Do I? Oh..” You look down.

 

“See, Youngie!? It's obvious!” Hana scolds.

 

“Well I'm sorry, Hana. I can't help it.” You explain to her.

 

“You look so stressed that you made me want to buy some ice cream.” Soo Hyun pulls out a ice cream bar to you, then offers one to Hana.

 

Hana shyly accepts the ice cream offer.

 

“So. I heard that you weren't at home two days ago.” Soo Hyun starts talking again.

 

You choke on your ice cream, Hana pops it out of .

 

“M-mwo?!”

 

“Two days ago I overheard my mom talking to your mom on the phone that you weren't home.” Soo Hyun explains his story again, “And that made me curious.. where were you?”

 

“Really? Why didn't you tell me Sun Young!? Wow, what a nice friend I have.” Hana frowns.

 

. Now I'm caught red-handed, “O-oh yeah.... well I--”

 

“Oh, we better get going to class before we are late.” Soo Hyun stands up and starts walking away , “You can explain later, Sun Young.”

 

You and Hana stood up and walked side by side, “So what happened?” Hana asks.

 

“Come to my house. I'll tell you later.” You say quickly before running off inside.

 

 

You close your locker, “Boy. That was a close one.”

 

“Hey~!” Chen comes up to you, leaning himself against the lockers.

 

“Hi, Sun Young. I haven't seen you ever since.. maybe our last sleep over?” Xiumin guesses.

 

“Yeah.” You stutter and look at every girl whisper about why Chen and Xiumin are talking to you.

 

“Come with us. We have a surprise.” Chen and Xiumin say at the same time.

 

“Huh?” but you were already being pulled by Chen.

 

 

“Isn't this... the practice room?” You ask, wondering why the rest of them are playing around.

 

“Yep.” Xiumin introduces.

 

“So are you here to show me some of your dances?” You ask, getting excited.

 

“No. You are here so we can teach you some dances.” Kai suddenly stands up and points to Suho to cue the music.

 

Suho pushes his finger against the CD slide-in and the ballroom music starts playing.

 

Kai then motions his finger for you to come to him. You obey.

 

“What am I doing?” You ask him.

 

“I'm gonna teach you how to ballroom dance.” Kai smiles.

 

“For what?” You ask, again.

 

“For the Welcome Back party for the Lu's.” Sehun explains from afar.

 

The lights dim down a bit and you look over to who was doing it.

 

“Baekhyun you didn't need to do that.”

 

 

“Wow. Thanks guys.” You smile. “But now I'm late for like... at least three to five classes.”

 

“It's okay. Even if you did go to class, The teacher would probably tell you to come here. We got permission from every teacher you have class with.”

 

“You should be special.” Kris says.

 

“You are special.”

 

“To Luhan.”

 

“Ooh~!” They all chorus together, looking at you in teasing looks.

 

“Wh-what?” You blush.

 

“We know it already! Even from the start!”

 

“Was is good?”

 

“Lu hyung is so lucky.”

 

“How did it feel?”

 

Questions bombarded.

 

“Wait, wait, wait, wait. He told you guys?” Your brows knit together.

 

“No duh!”

 

“Lay-shi. Why didn't you tell me in class?” You glared at him.

 

“Huh?” Lay looked dumbfounded, “I was suppose to tell you?”

 

Le facepalm, “Ottokae. This is embarrassing. It's even more embarrassing because now Soo Hyun and Hana found out that I was not home two days ago.”

 

“Aigoo..”

 

“And I told her to come to my house after school. Ottokae?”

 

“Gull, we got it.” Chen put his thumbs up.

 

All of the sudden....“Come in!” Chanyeol yelled with his loud voice, frightening everyone in the room.

 

“Aigoo. Chanyeol you're loud.” Hana uncovered her ears as she walked in.

 

“Hana?” Your eye twitched as you saw her walk up to you.

 

“Hi, my good friend!” Hana greeted you.

 

“Ms. Sun Young. Listen, Hana already knew from the start... meaning she knows you had -- made love with Luhan.” Tao explains smoothly.

 

“You did? Why didn't you tell me?” You looked at her.

 

“Why didn't you tell me? Even if I did know it. I was testing you. To see what other story you would make up. It was kinda sad because I'd probably be ditched for Luhan and it was kind of a good thing that you didn't tell me in front of my face because you would not like my reaction. But now I'm okay with it.”

 

“Who told you?” You ask.

 

“Kyungsoo.” Hana points out.

 

“What? I did?” Kyungsoo looks around, trying to look innocent. So not obvious....

 

“Oh... I'm sorry I didn't tell you beforehand.. I was just really embarrassed because I didn't know I would do this at such an age like me and become a shame to others.”

 

“Gull, it's okay. Kai lost his self at the age of 13.” Chen flaps his hand like a girl.

 

Kai glares at Chen.

 

“Oh.. I'm sorry, Hana.” You both hug.

 

“Aww, this is so sad. Someone give me a gun.” Kris says with his usual cold glare.

 

“Well now that everything's clear! Let's do a dance battle!” Whoops echoed throughout the room.

 

“Exo-k versus exo-m! Youngie come to our side!”

 

“No ours!”

 

“She's closer to Lay!”

 

“Fine! Hana on our side!”

 

EXO-M:Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Chen, Tao, you

 

EXO-K: Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Hana.

 

“So... who goes first?”

 

“Gull, I got dis.”