All to Myself

Young Crazy Love

“Damn! That was a good dance battle!” Chen said happily, sitting down on the couch.

 

“You call your dancing good?” Kai rolled his eyes at Chen, “It was more like club dancing to me.”

 

“It easily picks girls up.” Chen winked.

 

“Whatevah..”Kai dragged off.

 

“Oh god!” You gasped, looking at your watch, “School's almost over! And I don't even know what assignments we have in class!”

 

“Isn't that great, though?” Tao shrugged.

 

“No! That means I'm gonna have to stay up all night! Ugh.” You slumped down next to Chen.

 

“So..”Chen wrapped his hand around your shoulder, “You pregnant yet?”

 

Your and everybody's eyes shot up, “No!” You push Chen off the couch.

 

“Ow. Sorry. Jeez.” Chen grumbled shortly.

 

“Well, I better go too.” Hana walked to the door and waved a goodbye, “Bye!”

 

“I'll come with you!” Tao blurted and followed Hana out the door.

 

“Do you know?” Kris smirked, thinking about Tao.

 

“Yep.” I answered, “And if he dares hurt her. I will have his head hanged on my wall like a deer.”

 

“Jeez lady,” Lay chuckled, “What type of crazy life are you living in?”

 

“She's living in Luhan's crazy life of love.” Kyungsoo bellowed.

 

“And aren't you like, too young to even have ?” Suho crossed his arms and raised a brow as you.

 

“Ha! Look at Kai.” Baekhyun blurted and high-fived Chen.

 

Kai gave death glared to Baekhyun and Chen. What a bunch of dorks...

 

“Oh wells. That's their young, crazy, love.” Sehun made air-quotes above his head.

 

“Hell yeah it is.” Luhan said, leaning against the door frame.

 

“Oh god! You ing scared me, Luhan!” Chanyeol held onto his chest as Chanyeol was the closest one standing near the door.

 

You looked away from Luhan's eye lock, “Oh. You're here.”

 

“Oh c'mon! You can do better than that!” Baekhyun shouted. “Or shall I do the honors?” He smirked, his lips towards you.

 

“No thanks.” You said slowly.

 

“Sun Young.” You turned your head to look at Luhan, “Come here. I need to tell you something.”

 

“Woot! Woot! Go Youngie go! Go Youngie go! Get married and bring me a child!” The dorks cheered. Ahem. AKA Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen.

 

“Shut up, guys. Just go.” Kyungsoo smiled softly, pushing you towards Luhan.

 

Luhan smiled at you before grabbing your hand and running out to the roof of the school.

 

“What?” You blurted, uninterested.

 

“Are you sad? Just because I didn't come to school today?” Luhan lifted your chin.

 

“Don't talk to me.” You pushed his hand away.

 

“I'm sorry, Youngie. I was busy with-”

 

“Don't be sorry. Take the blame. I don't care.” You interrupted him.

 

“Fine...I'll take the blame.” Luhan rose his hands in defeat. “Then...” Luhan smirked, “I'll need a kiss.”

 

“Go kiss some other girl! I don't care about you!” You stomped your foot on the ground.

 

“You don't? Are you sure? Then is I jump off this school, you still won't care?” Luhan sniffled, hurt.

 

“No.” You looked away.

 

“Fine..I'll do it then.” Luhan walks to the edge of the school building.

 

“What the are you doing, Lu!?” You yell as you turn around to see Luhan with his arms out near the edge.

 

“You said you wouldn't care, right?” Luhan smirks, stepping closer to the edge.

 

“Get away from the edge, Luhan! NOW!” You yell.

 

“Bye, Hwang Sun Young.” Luhan smiled sadly.

 

Luhan get's pulled back by your little hands, “What the do you think you're-”

 

You get cut off by Luhan's lips attached to yours, holding you closer to him. He smiled and pulled away, locking eyes with you, “I love you too.”

 

You push him away, “Shut up, Moron. If you died, what could I do?”

 

“Come to my funeral of course.” Luhan laughed.

 

“I hate you.”

 

“I love you too! Soooo much!”

 

---------------------------

 

Perhaps, do I like you?”

 

Of course you don't.”

 

Then let's test it.”

 

The main guy pulled the main girl into a deep kiss.

 

“Perhaps, do I like you?” Luhan copied.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Let's test.” Luhan puckers his lips and brings you closer.

 

“No. Go away!”

 

Luhan laughed, bringing you closer to him.

 

“I should have brought me home you know.” You said, your eyes still on the drama.

 

“I should've...but nope. I want you to myself.” Luhan put your hair behind your ear.

 

You giggled, “Okay. But I still need to go home.”

 

“I know.”

 

Your phone suddenly rings, “Hello?” You answer.

 

“Sun Young? Where are you, hurry and come home.” Your mom blurts.

 

“Oh yeah. I will. I just needed to do after school homework. I'm coming home right away.” I say before hanging up, “So...”

 

Luhan sighs sadly, “I'll take you home.”

 


Sorry. This is the best but I promise that the next chapter. I will have something planned out. Because I really didn't have a clue on what to write. Sorry!!