Remember Me

Young Crazy Love

So it all started at school:

 

“Sun Young!” your friend, Hana, waved to you from afar.

 

You looked around and saw her a few feet away from you, you walk in front of her excited body, “Mwohaeyo?” (A/N: Mwohaeyo: What do you want?)

 

“Did you hear about it!?” Hana whispered excitingly to your face.

 

You wiped her spit off your face with disgust, “Nope.”

 

Hana gasped then started fan-girling as always, “Omo! Omo! Jeongmal!? Ottokae!”

 

“Hey,” you stopped her by holding her shoulders, “Why don't you just tell me now instead of freaking out.”

 

“Well remember that group Exo I love telling you about even if you ignore me the whole time?” Hana runs out of breath.

 

“Yep. Loud and clear.”

 

“They're coming to our school! And studying at our school! Kya~!” Hana starts jumping.

 

“Ahahaha.” you fake laugh, “Okay? And they're Chinese I heard.”

 

“Most of them are Korean, they just lived in China. But they're now going to study in Korea!”

 

“Interesting.” you said sarcastically.

 

You soon get pushed down by a bunch of screaming girls running through you, making you fall.

 

“Aish. What the hell?” you struggle to get up after the invasion because someone just had to step on your ankle as you fell. So they basically stomped on you.. more like on your legs. You limp your way into the crowd to get in the front to see these men you've never seen before, “I heard from Hana that they are angels from heaven. Tch. My .”

 

Each Exo member comes out one by one then this one guy just had to come, smile while waving his hands and cutely saying, “Annyeong, everyone!” What a man he is, right?

 

You raise an eyebrow as that one guy did that, “The fudge? And I thought Hana said that they were men.”

 

The group of girls follow Exo inside while you tag along behind the group. Class is more important than watching a bunch of guys walk down the hall, you think to yourself.

 

As you walk down the hall to find your locker, the noise gets quieter.... and quieter... until you reach you locker, that's when you hear nothing. “Finally. I thought my ears popped but they didn't.” you open your locker with your combo., stick whatever stuff you want in it then close it again. Since you were bored you quickly tied your hair up into a messy bun and put on your fake glasses.

 

You walk to your first class, Language and sit down on an empty chair. You looked around, “No one's here yet.”

 

“Oppa!” you hear out in the halls.

 

You watch the door open and a bunch of students you knew last year walk in and sit down either by themselves or with their friends.

 

You turn your head and look out the window, still bored and waiting for the susaeng-nim to come in and teach.

 

Two of the flower boys come in and girls start to squeal again. But you didn't care to look. The members Luhan and Lay walked in and sat down on two empty seats by each other.

 

Luhan laughed with Lay and flattered the fan girls with this smiles then noticed a girl in the background who looked familiar, he stared for a while, She looks boring. And decided to ignore the boring person in the background.

 

The susaeng-nim came in after the bell rang, “Everyone take your seats! Class is now starting!” she stared at both Lay and Luhan, “We have two new students. Please come up and introduce yourselves.” she smiled as Luhan and Lay stepped up to the podium stand. Everyone, including you, looked up at the front.

 

Lay bowed respectfully then giving a smile, “Annyeosayo. Lay imnida.”

 

Luhan bowed then smiled like how Lay did, “Annyeosayo Luhan imnida.”

 

Girls giggled as they did they introduces themselves.

 

Luhan looked around the room and noticed who that one boring person was again, he smirked a little while looking at you. Ah~ So it's her. Fun is back, my love.

 

You made a disgusted face as you saw Luhan staring at you, Why the hell is he staring at me for? You shifted in your seat uncomfortably and looked away, hoping the creeper would look away, you peeked at him and he still was looking at you. “Stop staring at me, sicko.” you mumbled.

 

Class was over and you were heading to the bathroom until someone grabbed your arm and jerked you to a stop. “What the-” you turn around to look.

 

“Remember me, Hwang Sun Young?” You looked at the one guy, Luhan.