a piece of tic tac toe

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH so i am sharing this with you all here although i've marked this story complete! ;A;

 

 

 

February 21, 2015

 

Just like what happened the last time Chanyeol went to Lotte World, a non-disguised Baekhyun is being surrounded by many people with phone in their hands. The crowd has been gathering around him since the moment his manager dropped him off, but this time Baekhyun managed to fight his way to be inside the amusement park, although still with the eager crowd surrounding his figure.

Yes, all alone—him against at least a hundred of people.

Upon seeing the smaller boy struggling hard to make his way to the carousel, Chanyeol finally decides to save him the trouble and approaches him, meeting him halfway. He pushes the crowd apart and takes Baekhyun’s hand to pull the idol into his embrace, hiding his face on his chest with a protective arm around the idol’s slender waist. The boy in his arms tenses up, but just as he is about to apologize for his bold move, Baekhyun clutches the front of his wool peacoat and presses his bare face more on his sturdy chest.

He has finally experienced how it feels to have butterflies filling in his stomach, just like how the saying goes.  Oh my God.

Back then when he was still a naïve newbie in the fandom, he used to imagine holding Baekhyun close, so many times to the point that he even dreamed about it, and now that he is doing that for real, he will not deny that it is the best feeling ever. If only we could stay like this forever.

Keeping the quaking idol secured in his arms, he then looks at the crowd with pleading eyes, noticing that some of them may be recording his action right now. Whatever, he pays no heed to that. “I hope this is not too much to ask, but please leave Baekhyun alone for today. Today, please forget that he is our idol. Today, please just see him as another visitor of Lotte World. You may take pictures of him, but please do not disturb him or make him uneasy. Please, I beg you all. He just wants some freedom.”

Chanyeol honestly thinks that he is not going to make it since he is not an expert when it comes to pleading—Jongdae is—but when the crowd disperses after taking final shots of Baekhyun in his arms, he cannot hide his growing smile. Blinded by happiness, he unconsciously leans his head down and kisses the top of the smaller boy’s soft hair, smiling when he catches the smell of the strawberry scented shampoo. “Baek, you are free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter