concert

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Never knew today would be this hot!” Kyungsoo groans, directing his Pororo fan to the crook of his neck. “You should’ve accepted your boyfriend’s offer for the exclusive pass and VIP seats, Baek.”

“Nah. I prefer to be like this,” Baekhyun wipes his sweaty forehead using his cheering towel. “And I’m sorry I dragged you here with me.”

Kyungsoo chuckles and shakes his head. “It’s okay. At least my tix is on you and I’ll get to see Jongin again. It’s been a while~”

“If you really miss him, why don’t you just—” Baekhyun stops his sentence as he looks up and sees a navy blue colored umbrella shielding him from the burning heat of the sun. At first he thought it was another fan’s umbrella but then he catches the shocked expression on Kyungsoo’s face. Gulping hard, he slowly turns his head to the side and sees a boy outside the queuing line holding that umbrella for him. Even though that boy is wearing a cap and has half of his face covered in a scarf, Baekhyun knows those big, mesmerizing eyes all too well.

“Stupid Baekhyunnie. See? You’re all red from the sun,” that boy playfully pinches Baekhyun’s nose using his free hand.

“Yeollie, what the heck are you doing out here? If anyone sees you,” Baekhyun hisses, looking at his surrounding cautiously. “I’d be a dead meat!”

“Do you think I’ll let you get toasted alone out here?” Chanyeol slips in between Baekhyun and a fangirl behind his boyfriend, getting an annoyed look from her. He hugs Baekhyun from behind. “I’ll accompany you until the gate is open.”

Baekhyun mentally slaps himself. “How many times have I told you that I’m coming with Kyungsoo? I love you so much and I appreciate your presence but not at time like this, Yeollie.”

“But you’re suffering here. Six hours left until the gate is open,” Chanyeol reaches behind him and pulls out two cans of cold coke from his back pockets. He hands one each to his boyfriend and Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun gladly accepts the drink then tries not to raise his voice. “Don’t you need to rehearse first?”

“We rehearsed this d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter