luhan

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan silently curses the broken heaters in the library as he shivers in cold again although he’s wearing layers of clothes already. If only he didn’t owe Jongdae for introducing him to Sehun, his current crush, he wouldn’t be in the cold library at nine in the winter night, accompanying this pretty boy.

“Baekhyun, when are you going home?” Luhan desperately asks. Right now he wants to just throw himself on his bed, wear his favorite socks, and go to sleep under his blankets. Even the library itself only has Baekhyun, a middle-aged librarian, and him, showing how much he shouldn’t be there in this cold night.

“I’m still waiting for Chanyeol to finish his drum practice. You can go home first, hyung. I know Jongdae told you—”

“No!” Luhan shakes his head. If Jongdae knows, he’d skin me alive and… ugh, that troll can do anything to make my life miserable. “It’s fine.”

Baekhyun just nods and continues reading while Luhan fidgets on his chair, partly because of the cold but majorly because of the uncomfortable silence between them. He honestly has questions for the other, about his status with Chanyeol, but is it appropriate to ask such questions when the two of them aren’t that close?

“Do you always wait for Chanyeol like this everyday?” he finally inquires, not being able to keep silent for too long.

“Only when he has drum practice,” Baekhyun flips the page to read the next subchapter. “It’s usually the other way around. Chanyeol always waits for me almost everyday because I have to attend my soccer clu—CHANYEOL!”

. Luhan jumps a bit in shock at how loud Baekhyun’s voice can be and he’s more surprised when he sees how fast Baekhyun bolts up from his seat to Chanyeol’s open arms. A smile unknowingly tugs on his lips when he himself witnesses how Baekhyun’s eyes sparkle as he speaks to Chanyeol and how attentive the taller is, eyes never once leaving Baekhyun’s.

But what’s more endearing in his opinion is the ways Baekhyun presses his back against Chanyeol’s chest and lets the other boy hide him in his overly big winter coat before walking back together to the study table, looking funny with just their heads poking out.

Baekhyun steps out from Chanyeol’s coat and flashes a smile. “Let’s go home, hyung!”

“Oh, ah, yes,” Luhan snaps back to reality and quickly gathers all his things, stuffing it into his bag. He feels jealousy start eating him up as he steals glances at the two boys who are putting Baekhyun’s books inside his backpack with a smile on their faces. He breathes out a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter