---

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is basically what i discussed with my friends a few days ago. or was it yesterday? /shrugs/ this is pointless, because like i said this is just our conversation put into fic. ;A;

I SWEAR THIS HAS NO ANGST! NOT AT ALL!

2k-ish of unbetaed word vomit hahahaha this is chanbaek feat. kaisoo! ;D

enjoy! <3

 

 

“Hyung,” Jongin, who has been scrolling through his camera roll for a while, calls out as he scoots closer to Chanyeol with twinkling eyes. He practically shoves his phone into the older’s face after hearing a hum in reply. “Look at my niece! Isn’t she the prettiest?”

The towering rapper just groans before pushing the device away from his face, not even sparing Jongin a glance. A quick, disinterested yeah yeah leaves his lips so that the younger will not disturb him anymore; Baymax is about to separate with Hiro in the portal and Chanyeol is already having the feels so he needs no distraction.

“It is not Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo, with a bowl of nachos in his arms, asks before claiming the single chair on the right side of the sofa the other two are currently sitting on. Sitting cross-legged, he pops a chip into his mouth. “Your future spouse is not the prettiest?”

And as if on cue, the boy in question opens the front door and steps in the dorm, a yawning Jongdae following behind. The moment he sets foot in the messy living room, his eyes automatically search for the face he has been wanting to see since the moment he left the dorm this afternoon (no, he will never admit that he missed him). Once found, he feels like flipping everything (he ignores the fluttering in his stomach, though) because—

“Yah, Park Chanyeol,” Baekhyun’s voice successfully startles the said boy, completely ruining his focus on the movie. He approaches the taller with a frown and leans down and down and down until their faces are merely inches apart.

He fails to see how Chanyeol nervously gulps.

Jongin and Kyungsoo raises eyebrows at each other before the former mouths are they gonna kiss?

Baekhyun leans closer a bit more and looks straight into Chanyeol’s almond eyes, and he tries his best to ignore his hammering heartbeat because this is more important. “Have you been using the skin care product I told you? Your pimple looks uglier.”

Kyungsoo snorts; Jongin cackles.

Chanyeol is dumbfounded.

“Seriously,” as if not knowing that the close proximity has just abused Chanyeol’s poor little heart, Baekhyun casually straightens up and shakes his head at the latter. “How long do you want to wear mask, eh?”

Before Chanyeol can form a reply, Baekhyun is already walking to the kitchen with his head on Jongdae’s shoulder.

Chanyeol pouts at the sight, childishly wishing for his superpower to be real so he could burn Jongdae.

The frown on Chanyeol’s face only gets deeper and deeper and deeper by each second that passes by upon witnessing how Baekhyun sticks close to other members. They are waiting for their turn to rehearse for their comeback stage, and the petite boy has been spending time by clinging onto Sehun and Minseok. Or if he is not with one of them, chances are he is in Jongdae’s arms or perched on Junmyeon’s lap.

Huffing out in annoyance, Chanyeol finally decides to just lean on the wall and calm himself down. You can go through this, Chanyeol. Baekhyun is just being playful as usual.

He is not blind, though; he notices that Baekhyun always initiates skinships with all the members of EXO (even with the cordi noonas sometimes) and it actually hurts—it hurts because Baekhyun does not approach him that often, even when the cameras are not rolling. But whenever the pain in his heart comes, Chanyeol is quick to think of how dependent Baekhyun is on him and how caring Baekhyun is to him (although the smaller never admits any of them), and then the pain will be gone in no time, replaced by that warm feeling he fancies a lot.

That pretty much explains why he is already standing close to Baekhyun now, who has one of Sehun’s arms around his shoulders. Mentally thanking the heaven that they are in the area with dimmed lighting, he then wordlessly takes Baekhyun’s hand in his and gives it a slight squeeze to tell that I am here, too. And he really, really wants to scream in delight when Baekhyun silently leaves Sehun’s side to press their bodies close so that no one will notice that they are holding hands.

Chanyeol realizes he has been bold enough to show his feelings for Baekhyun these days but, really, he could not care less. They are not official—of course they cannot be, not in front of the cameras—but he just wants to hint the universe how much he has fallen for the little pup standing next to him. The three sacred words are yet to be exchanged between them, yes, but by the way they act around each other now, it shows enough.

“Baekhyun-ah.”

“Hm?”

“Baek.”

“Hmm?”

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun!”

“What?!” Baekhyun finally snaps, glaring at the tall rapper sitting on the sofa with him. Not long after that, he hears the familiar tone of him failing to clear a song in Superstar SM Town and he throws his phone onto the empty single chair Kyungsoo usually sits on. “Screw you, Park.”

Ignoring the comment, Chanyeol turns his body to fully face the beautiful boy and tell the latter what has been botheri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter