roommate

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry, Baek. I promise I’ll go visit you at least twice a week. Sehun needs me more than you do,” Baekhyun mimicks Luhan’s excuse two days ago when the older boy delivered his idea about moving in with Sehun, his current boyfriend. Baekhyun exhales loudly, walking up to his big window to admire the beautiful autumn sky. To be honest, he kind of envies Luhan for having Sehun. Now that the two boys are officially dating, it can’t be helped that Baekhyun is left behind. His classmate, Jongin, has been with Kyungsoo since the first time Baekhyun met them so in their little group, Baekhyun is undeniably the fifth wheel.

Baekhyun heaves out another sigh and gazes down—his apartment is on the second floor—and see a figure pacing back and forth in front of his apartment building with a phone on his ear and a rucksack on his back. Baekhyun definitely doesn’t know that boy, however, he can’t help but admire his good looking face.

“What a cutie,” Baekhyun praises, eyes still following that boy’s every movement. He automatically wonders how it feels to have a boyfriend like him to be shown off to his friends.

To say Baekhyun is single because nobody wants him is an understatement. It’s the other way around actually; both boys and girls are dying to be with him, but Baekhyun just never finds that particular feeling in them.

Unfortunately, his trance of thought is disturbed by a constant ringing of his phone on the coffee table. After muttering a quick, silent “I’ll see you later” to the stranger down there—who doesn’t even know Baekhyun exists—Baekhyun runs to get his phone.

“Is your roommate already there, hyung?”

“Geez, Jongin. At least say some greeting first, duh,” Baekhyun rolls his eyes and plops down on his brand new sofa—Luhan bought it for him in exchange for his leave. “And nope. No one is here other than myself.”

“Aw~ You poor thing,” Baekhyun just widens his eyes upon hearing Jongin’s remark. “He’ll be there soon, hyung. He just called me telling he’s in your neighborhood already. I gave him your complete address so I guess maybe he’s still on his way of finding your place.”

Baekhyun nods although he knows Jongin can’t see it. “Is he as fun as Luhan ge? You clearly know I don’t want someone boring as my roommate. Is he cute?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter