video messages

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun-ah, is it recording alre—what? It is? Oh, um… Hi, Baek! Sehun has just bought a video recorder, so he wanted to try it and I was chosen—okay, more like forced—AW OH SEHUN YOU KICK HARD, YOU KNOW?!

Ng… okay, what should I say now… Sehun told me to say something to you… Oh! This may sound cheesy and disgusting and you’ll probably hit me with the nearest object after this—which is your phone, I bet $100 on it for it’s like glued on your hand—but… um... I... okay, forget it. Hahaha…

Um… usually people make this kind of video message to celebrate something or… or… or to… ugh. How should I say this nicely… you know that type of video about someone that people watch after that person’s funeral? Yeah, that. But no, don’t worry, I’m still alive. I’m sitting right next to you when you’re playing this video, right, ByunBaek?

Byun Baekhyun, I know I don’t say this much but you have to believe that I love you. I do love you. So much. So much that it hurts to spend a day without your smile, without your laugh, without your pinch—without you. I realize we’ve been dating for almost ten years and we’re both 26 now—yes, ma’am, I know you’re still six months older than me—and normal couple usually get married at this age, but since we’re not normal couple does it mean it’s okay not to get married at this age? Haha—SEHUN I’M YOUR HYUNG DON’T KICK ME AS YOU PLEASE. Aish!

Baek, I know I’m not that rich, but I’ve been working hard to gain some money for our future—yes, our—so that you won’t have to work, won’t be starving, and you can buy anything you need. I want to be a decent husband for you—a responsible, caring, and understanding husband. So please, Baek, have faith in me. Just wait for a few months and I promise I’ll ask for your hand soon. Remember our promise, right? Nothing can separate us, not even death.

I’ll see you later in the next video, babe~ Bye!”

 

 

 

“No, Sehun, I don’t want to—what? NO NO NO YOU CAN’T TELL CHANYEOL ABOUT THAT! Ugh, fine. If my face doesn’t come out pretty, I’ll kick your junior down there using Luhan’s soccer ball. DON’T LAUGH. ISH! Oh Sehun, you—OKAY OKAY I’LL START NOW JUST PLEASE DON’T TELL CHANYEOL! Uuuugh.

Ng… Hi, giant! This is your beloved enemy, Byun Baekhyun~ Sehun told me about couple video messages or whatsoever—DON’T PPALI PPALI ME, YOU LITTLE… ISH! Yah, if you knew the battery was running low, why did you insist on recording now, huh? COME HERE, YOU BRAT—okay, Chanyeol, I love you but I need to teach this kid a lesson now so bye—YAH! OH SEHUN! COME HERE! YAH!”

 

 

 

“Psstt! This is Chanyeol recording. Sehun is nowhere to be found in his apartment and I saw this video recorder next to his desktop calendar and I know I’m rambling right now but guess whaaaaaaaaatttt? I think Sehun forgot to move some of his private videos to his laptop. In this electronic device, I found a video where Sehun stupidly did funny dance with nothing but a pair of boxers while singing happy birthday to Luhan. Luhan’s birthday is tomorrow, btw, so maybe Sehun is out to buy something for his dearest deer.

But but but, ehem, Oh Sehun, if you happen to play this video, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter