weak

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun hyung, could you please pass me my backpack over there?”

“Baek, manager hyung is looking for you. Ppali ppali.”

“Baekhyun, I need help in the kitchen, please?”

“Baekhyun hyung, do you know where Minseok hyung left his iPad in your shared room? Can you please get it for me?”

Chanyeol frowns on the sofa of Exo’s dorm, watching the members telling and ordering his roommate around. Can’t they ing see how tired Baekhyun is?! Nevertheless, he thinks that Baekhyun is also at fault as well. Ever since three days ago, he’s been on “taking care of the members mode”, helping Exo members in any way he can.

The singer is obviously tired but doesn’t say anything about it. Besides, his make-up also does a very good job in hiding it. He still manages to look as gorgeous, cute, adorable as ever.

But Chanyeol can see better through the dark orbs of his Baekhyun.

Sighing, Chanyeol enters his shared room with Baekhyun—actually it’s with Minseok and Tao but Exo-M is not going to back to the dorm until two days later because they have different schedules with Exo-K—and changes his stage outfit into a pair of plain black pajama bottom and a loose white shirt. He cleans his face free from make-up and brushes his teeth, ready to go to his bed. He decides that Baekhyun won’t even listen to his rant about being tired so he just settles with waiting for the singer in their room and lectures him later.

However, all of his plans fly out of the window once Baekhyun walks in their room, face clearly displaying how exhausted he is. His eyes aren’t sparkling like how they usually are, his rosy lips are set into a thin line, and his face is one shade paler. The older boy walks limply to his bed, giving Chanyeol a weary smile and a weak “good night”.

This is it. Chanyeol has had enough.

“Baek, come here,” Chanyeol taps the space beside him on the bed but as he realizes the said boy doesn’t have any energy left to do so, he gets up and walks up to him instead. Baekhyun just has this blank look on his angelic face but it soon turns to a pleasantly surprised one when the taller boy wraps his long arms around his petite body. Chanyeol affectionately places a kiss on the shorter boys’ temple, slightly rocking their bodies to the sides. He then gently pulls Baekhyun down along with him on the older boy’s bed, arms still around his torso. Chanyeol is sitting on Baekhyun’s bed with his back on the headrest and the latter is on his lap. “How many times should I tell you that you can just tell the others if you’re tired, Baek? You look like you could simply faint anytime soon.”

“I don’t want to look weak,” Baekhyun moves his arms from his sides to be around Chanyeol’s neck, burying his face on the crook of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter