Chapter 25:Vengeance of War

Kingdom Era: Journey to the Land of Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey I'm back with a long update!! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment and tell me what your favorite part of the chapter is! Bye for now! XD

Chapter 25

Vengeance of War

North Spruxian Air space, Heiyan Bay

            Chinen has been flying through the skies of Heiyan Bay for quite some time now. The darkness of the night enveloped him and he can barely see a thing but he continues on his journey. He knows that the hard part of his journey will arrive when he reaches the airspace near Heirus. He is fully determined on getting past the Heirusian airspace as soon as he crosses over the territory under the Triad rule then he will be safe. He is even considering crossing through the Clairevanian airspace to be sure that he will not be caught by Triad forces.

            He is gliding through the airspace in total night blindness until he is greeted by intense lights. He covers his face in order to protect his eyes from the glare. Before he can even react or escape he feels invisible ropes closing over his body all of his strength. The Triad has he been captured by the Triad? He asks himself. Spotlights are directed at him as he sees gold colored air vehicles circling him. Wait gold vehicles? The Triad never uses gold colored vehicles. He slowly falls and is shock when he lands on his in what seems to be an invisible floor. He looks around him and tries to escape. He hits an invisible wall and falls back to the invisible floor. He is trapped no rephrase that he is caged!

            He scans his surrounding and freezes in spot upon seeing the newfangled and extremely high tech vehicles that has captured him using force fields. He barely hears a thing because of the sound that the vehicles are emitting. He tries to look past the lights. He sees the flag of Salmaria illuminated by the light from the aircrafts around him. He has been captured by women.

Heiyan Bay, Errusian Warship

            Soft footsteps slowly make their to a slumbering figure. Four small paws make light pattering sounds as it reaches the bedside of the seriously ill young man. Through the moonlit room the young man’s physique is quite obvious. His skin has become pale, his cheeks are sunken and his body thin. The paws landed on the bed at the left side of the sleeping ailing person. The paws belong to a white fox with sapphire blue eyes. The fox makes its way beside the prince’s face and gives it a soft . He slowly opens his eyes and looks surprised when he sees the white creature in front of him. He tries to reach out to it but fails since he is too weak to even move. The fox his cheeks again and looks at him with sad eyes. The fox suddenly changes its form in the moonlight and becomes a young woman.

            “Sica…” The young prince manages to say as the young woman kisses him on the lips with tears in her eyes.

            “I’m sorry if only I have known that you are sick I would have returned earlier.” She states while sobbing as she hugs the young man.

            It’s ok Sica I’m going to be fine now that you are with me. She hears him speak in his mind. She kisses his forehead and takes out a pouch from her bag.

            “This is just a preliminary treatment. I need to get the real medicine from the camp so wait a little while ok.” She tells him as she stands up and goes to the table to fetch him a cup. She fills the empty cup with water using her innate ability to conjure the element and goes back to the bed.

            Thanks Sica does this mean that you are not angry with me anymore? He asks while she sits next to him and makes him sit up.

            “Yes I have forgiven you I realize that I have been too foolish you were just doing your job as the crown prince.” She says while trying to hold back her tears.

            Baby don’t cry please it breaks my heart every time I see you cry. He begs her she nods and feeds him the medicine while holding the cup full of water. He makes a sour face as the taste of the medicine kicks in.

            It tastes horrible. He complains as she helps him drink the water. She makes him lie back down again while she fluffs his pillow.

“You have to rest ok I will go back to the camp tomorrow to get the medicine.” She tells him while kissing him in the lips. She steps back from the bed a changes back to her fox form.

 She goes back to the bed and snuggles close to him. He wraps his weak arms around her as he feels a little better because of the medicine. He stares at her lovingly them as the fox drifts into a sweet sleep he also follows.

In the stillness of the night the young prince of Erraius has regained his lost love.

Isle of Sirens. Arachnidan Camp

            A certain crown princess of Arachnides is walking back and forth inside her quarters. Her eyes blazed with fury. On the other hand the girl sitting not far from her is getting dizzy from her actions.

            “Unnie can you sit down you’ve been walking back and forth for almost an hour now.” The girl has said.

            “Not now Yoong! I need to find that man and make him pay!” She yells while continuing her actions.

            “Shouldn’t you be more worried that someone has infiltrated our camp without our knowledge?” the girl who happens to be the crown princess of Velvereaux asks.

            “Your point is?!!” Sooyoung annoyedly retorts.

            “Never mind…” Yoona mumbles as she makes herself comfortable in her chair whilst chewing a piece of an apple in her hand.

            The soldiers Sooyoung has ordered to find the identity of the intruders’ well one intruder to be particular comes back with sour faces clearly indicating that they have found nothing. The crown princess of Spruxia follows them into the room. She eyes the frustrated Yoona and the furious Sooyoung. She stomps towards the raging Arachnidan princess and frowns.

            “Look here Soo stop acting as if you are the only one who has been robbed here! One of those intruders has stolen the portrait of Taeyeon that Jessica gave me for my 15th birthday!” Tiffany said while she fumes with irritation at the over dramatic younger woman.

            “You mean your favorite portrait of Taeyeon?” Yoona asks in amazement. “Wow…”

            “That portrait cannot be compared to MY FOOD!” Sooyoung yells in anger.

            Tiffany rolls her eyes while Yoona face palms herself. Sooyoung punches the ground so she can release her anger.

            “If I ever see that dwarf in battle it will be his last!” Sooyoung yells.

            “What does this dwarf actually look like Soo?” Tiffany asks in curiosity while contemplating how she will tell her sister that she lost the portrait Jessica has worked so hard on.

            “He’s fat round and small. A freaking midget that deserves to be swashed!” Sooyoung says while stomping on the ground.

            Yoona laughs while Sooyoung just glares at her.

            “You should be thankful I love you Yoong or else your bones would have been broken by now.” Sooyoung tells Yoona in a very serious manner.

            “I love you too UNNIE!” Yoona replies to the angry girl using her cute voice.

            “Yah!” Tiffany yells while hitting Yoona with a pillow so hard the younger girl almost falls off the couch.

            “Unnie you are so gonna lose your beauty points!” Yoona says threateningly while Tiffany smacks her arm.

            “Don’t you dare! I am never going to bake a cake for you if you do!” Tiffany says in annoyance.

            “I’m kidding unnie.” Yoona says while grinning. I can’t live without eating those damn cakes! Yoona says to herself.

            “I still can’t believe they got in here.” Tiffany mumbles to herself.

            Sooyoung stops walking and looks at them.

            “You know what if they can enter our camp why can’t we infiltrate theirs?” Sooyoung states to them while having this mischievous and evil grin on her face.

            The two other princess’s look at her and murmurs to each other “For some reason I do not like the sound of this Unnie.”

            “I don’t like the sound of this as well.” Tiffany answers. Actually Yoona I like the sound of this because if we go sneak into the men’s camp I might see my prince. Tiffany says in her head.

            “Like the sound of what?” the crown princess of Clairevane asks her sister as she enters the room.

            Oh crap! Tiffany says inside her mind. She has forgotten that Jessica can read minds.

            “Nothing!” Tiffany abruptly says while Yoona looks at her weirdly.

            “Soo unnie is just suggesting that we infiltrate the men’s camp.” Yoona informs Jessica the latter merely raises her eyebrow at the idea.

            “You don’t have to come if you don’t want to Sica.” Sooyoung says in irritation at what the older girl has done.

            “Hmp the men’s side is not technically a camp their base are numerous warships linked together. I’m fine with not going as long as my sister will not go with you as well.” Jessica replies coolly.

            “What no we need Fany!” Sooyoung argues then snaps back to the realization that she has just earned the ire of the ice princess. Jessica smirks upon reading the tall girl’s thoughts.

            “On second thought we need you more than Fany!” Sooyoung states in hope of appeasing the angry Jessica. I don’t want her to freeze my food! Sooyoung says to herself.

            “YAH!” Tiffany bursts out. Yoona on the other hand is enjoying the little argument.

            Jessica eyes her sister again in that weird I know you are hiding something from me look.

            “Let’s formulate our strategy now!” Sooyoung says while happily sitting down.

Heiyan Bay, Rysian Warship

            The consort is busy supervising the command base of the Tartharac fleet while the kings are all sitting around in a circle covered in warm blankets with ice bags on top of their heads. King Masuda, King Yuichi and King Kazuya are all sick while King Ninomiya is still able to walk properly. The crown prince of Aone is also sick. The command center looks more like a sick ward than a command center. Consort Tegoshi gently spreads cooling ointment on King Masuda’s forehead then returns to his task of commanding the men’s army.

            Meanwhile the kings are busy bickering amongst themselves.

            “Stop complaining Yuchi! You are so lucky that your son is healthy and…” Kazuya yells at Yuichi while suppressing a sob.

            “What’s wrong with Inoo Kazuya?” Masuda asks while trying hard not melt the ice on top of his head. He being a child of fire hates cold things.

            “He’s…terribly sick.” Kazuya says in gloom.

            “I have already requested physicians from Aone since I know the Triad will not likely help us.” King Ninomiya states while looking lost.

            “Don’t tell me there is something wrong with your son as well Nino?!” Yuichi asks while wiping away the liquid dripping from his nose.

            “He’s not eating anything.” Ninomiya answers gloomily.

            “So? That doesn’t mean he’s sick unlike me here who is about to DIE!” Yuichi says in irritation.

            “MY SON ALWAYS EATS HE’S A GLUTTON! THE FACT THAT HE IS NOT EATING MEANS THAT HE IS SICK!!” King Ninomiya yells at Yuichi in anger.

            “HEY no yelling at a sick person!” Yuichi complains sending his saliva flying into the faces of those near him.

            “You know what Yuichi JUST DIE! DIE! Come start DYING NOW!” Kazuya yells at him while whipping his face which has Yuichi’s saliva and mucus all over it.

            “Stop it enough already. Yuichi just go back to your quarters and rest as for you Kazuya look after your son. Nino I’m sure your son is just sad he looks fine last time we have seen him.” King Masuda states while he slumps back in his chair like an injured baby.

            Tegoshi suppresses a laugh while looking at the bickering kings.

            “They are so childish!”

Isle of Sirens, Salmarian Camp

            Queen Jiyoung is pacing back and forth as soon as news has reached her that they have caught a certain Wyndoxian criminal. She has immediately gone off to visit the prisoner in the cell where he is has been kept. She is extremely happy and cannot wait to bestow her idea of judgment on the traitor but Winaris and Valtareau have immediately contacted her informing her to keep the prisoner at bay.

            “His judgment will be passed on the gathering please do not do anything rash unnie.” Queen Taehee has told her that call has been followed by Valtareau and the High Queen has said the same thing.

            “He is an air bender and right now the safest place to keep him lock up is in your regnum. Can you keep him grounded so he cannot try to escape again?” Queen Boa asks.

            “Of course!” She boasts she hasn’t realized that she is actually tricked into keeping a wild man at bay. The Wyndoxian prince is incredibly strong and he has been using all the energy he has to try to escape. The queen sees one of the generals she has assigned to keep an eye on the prisoner approaching.

            “What news of the prisoner.” She asks she is still enraged at the whole tricked into obeying Valtareau deal. If it is in her decision she will immediately kill the traitor!

            “He has weakened and is in a manageable state now.” Her general replies.

            “Good punish him for all the trouble he has put us in!” Queen Jiyoung orders her general.

            She sits in her throne and tries to drown her anger out while staring at the skies beyond her warship’s clear glass windows. Then her gaze reverts to that of her angry daughter who is certainly disapproving of her actions lately. The queen sighs and says to herself that she will deal with her daughter later.

Isle of Sirens, Velvereauan Camp

            Jessica is silently rummaging through the racks of potions looking for the medicine that the Velvereauan physicians have in case the plague reaches the island. She is sure they have placed it here. Frustration creeps into her beautiful face as she finds nothing.

            “You know unnie if you need medicine you should have just told me.” Yoona who comes out of nowhere tells her.

            Jessica jumps back and after recovering from her shock.

            “Yoong…” Jessica says with head hang low. “I…”

            “You are looking for the plague medicine right unnie?” Yoona asks.

            “How did you?” Jessica asks with eyes in shock. Yoona hands her the medicine.

            “Seororo tells me that your puppy is sick again unnie.” Yoona answers innocently.

            “Oh yeah my puppy is very sick.” Jessica says while clutching the medicine. She looks at the younger girl for a few seconds trying to read her thoughts. Has Seohyun told her of the secret?

            “Yoong has Seohyun…” Jessica starts to ask but Yoona just smiles.

            “Unnie your puppy is waiting.” Yoona answers playfully. Unnie don’t worry I will not tell anyone about your secret. Seohyun has told me nothing I kind of figured it out on my own. And the fact that you have actually never shown me your puppy has really triggered my brain doubt if your puppy actually exists. Jessica smiles after reading the girl’s thoughts. Yoona drags her to a seat.

            It’s better to talk this way unnie no one will hear us.

            “So is your puppy dying it has gotten injured recently right?” Yoona asks with childishness.

            “How did you know?” Jessica is taken aback.

            It’s that Errusian prince isn’t unnie? The way you have cried and reacted that day when you have battled him has made me come into realization about the truth. It’s him isn’t unnie?

            Jessica weakly nods. “Why are you so open about this?”

            “I’m just curious about your puppy that’s all.” Yoona answers with a smile.

            Have you forgotten that my fiancé is from Winaris? I have seen things that have opened my mind to things like that. Jessica giggles and ruffles the younger girl’s hair.

            “Unnie!” Yoona says in her cute voice and pouts causing Jessica to pinch her cheeks.

            “Unnie shouldn’t you be hurrying now to your puppy?” Yoona asks while rubbing her swollen cheeks.

            “I’ll go with you to the men’s base first. You need me to read minds.” Jessica says happily.

            “Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. We will go later unnie when.” Yoona informs Jessica as they walk out of the room together.

            I only hope this goes well unnie.

            “It’ll be fine Yoong.” Jessica assures her.

Isle of Sirens, Salmarian Camp

            Chinen has fallen on the ground due to the pain he has experienced from being hit but electric whips. He is brought back to his cell after being beaten. His injuries can no longer be counted and all he wishes for is death. In the clutches of his enemy he has experienced the most brutal treatment he has ever faced in the whole of his existence. He hasn’t eaten anything and all he has received from his captors are numerous beatings. His tears have dried now and all he wishes for is death.

            His tired and aching eyes look at his small cell which appears to be for a room for animal feed. The rooms beside his cell are stalls for animals. He falls asleep from the pain and exhaustion. He hopes that the pain will be washed away by sleep and when he wakes h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter