Chapter Six: Enri

Kingdom Era: Journey to the Land of Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

Enri

 

            The capital was a buzzed with the sounds of the different musical intruments being played, from classical to new and innovative ones. Ichos the harmonious city was the capital of the Regnum of Enri, the kingdom of sound. The sounds heard as one toured the city ranged from extremely beautiful to extremely ear bursting! One person played the violin so perfectly it made one cry while listening to it, on the other hand one was drummed his new found instrument that created a sound that would wake even the dead. Angelic voices sang at one corner while on the other the sounds of goats and pigs being slaughtered could be heard (do not be fooled those are humans singing!).

            Everything was the opposite of the other in this kingdom, take for example the citizens. A certain citizen worked tirelessly on a particular instrument while that citizen’s son slept with mouths wide open and snored loudly on the bed!

This was the common sight of the city and even the whole regnum. The whole populace would not be able to overcome uncontrollable sleep that had befallen them particularly the younger generation. It is quite common in Enri to see a young man who busied himself making instruments then would suddenly drop to the ground in sound asleep without warning!

            The curse of their people they called it. This very same curse is the cause as to why they hated the very regnum that gave it to them, the curse called the spell of never ending doziness. Beltraine was the name of that wretched regnum! Their leader Bing bing was the one who cursed them with this condition, a condition that particularly targeting their children and the generations who would follow their children. As a result they were an unproductive nation! Whose youngsters SLEPT 20/7!

           

The capital with its sand colored buildings and tiled streets were more extravagant than Naris and with their ability could easily defeat Aone! But Alas! For whom should they offer their endeavors? For their children who could barely stay awake? They decided to stop their useless notions in the end and focus more on taking care of whatever property they had left.

           

            King Jin smiled sheepishly as he stared at the passing men with their slender bodies and swaying hips! Beautiful men who could be his prospective unannounced drone! He watched them and whistled at them whenever they passed. Their clothing were loose and they wore tight long baggy pants hidden inside tunics. Their clothing consisted of long tunics that reached their ankles, think of it as an elegant nightgown. Made of heavy fabrics to block out the chilly weather produced by the dense forest that surrounded them, the linings of the tunics were etched with the designs of notes and instruments. Over these long tunics they wore robes lined with animal fur making the long nightgown appear formal. They wore belts of leather and usually two or more metal necklaces with either a big amethyst or a gold symbol of sound. They wore boots that looked weird making them appear as though they wore sandals and furry socks! The younger generation preferred to wear tunics that reached only up to their knees showing a bit of the pants which were not baggy below! The fabrics were usually of the dark color preferably purple. Their hairs were shoulder length for common men while handsome men grew their hair long, but due to their lack of knowledge in hair care their hairs were usually mane like. That is tangled and frizzed!

            The king looked on at the passer by and when he got tired of looking he approached them and started flirting.

            “Hello bellus(beautiful)!” he greeted on handsome man. The man fluttered his eyelids at the king. The others soon flocked to him linking their arms with his and walked like ducks whose butts stuck out behind them.

            This was the king’s life flirting and flirting and more flirting! It was his uncontrollable urge to shower the men with his awesomeness that he made the two most regrettable mistakes of his life. The first being his secret night adventure into the dream or should he say bed of the reginam of Beltraine which caused the latter to curse him and his kingdom, and the second being the loss of his fiancé Kazuya who had enough of his man ways! At least the then prince of Erraius now king gave him his seed as the last sign of his undying love to him (which was actually a lie since his love died! And he married someone else!!!!!!!!!!!)

            His blood boiled at the thought of that annoying Koki! But then again Kazuya did cheat on him with a woman or was it him who cheated first?

            He was deep in thought while his body flirted on instinct. He was so FABULOUS!

 

            The castle was in chaos the kingdom of Wyndox as well as Aone frantically called every minute but the king was nowhere in sight! They searched everywhere almost turning the castle over in hopes of finding him but in the end they gave up searching.

            The alarms started to beep for unknown reasons but the attendants took no heed as they continued do their daily tasks.

 

            Lord Ueda ran in haste as he spotted the king surrounded by bellus men he directly confronted the King as to his behavior informing him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter