Knowing her...

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Great job, guys! That was awesome." Suho hyung said as we ran to the backstage after we finished performing at M Countdown. "Go change and we're heading back to the dorm after." 

So, we quickly changed out of our performing outfits and headed home. When we arrived, I was about to enter my room when Kwang Ho hyung, my manager called me. 

"You got mail from your mother." Kwang Ho hyung said and handed me an envelope. "And she said its urgent. " I thanked him and opened the envelope. Suddenly I was surprised when I saw a couple pictures of a girl. "What the... " I nearly cursed when Suho hyung interrupted.  "Don't curse, Jongin." I nodded and took out all of the pictures. 

 

   

"Whose that??" Chen asked as he came next to me and took one of the pictures.  "Who is she? Why did your mother sent you a bunch of girl's pictures?" I shrugged and took out a piece of note. 

'Meet your fiancée.' 

"She's my fiancee!!??" I shouted and the other turned their attention to me. "She's your fiancee?!" They shouted before jumping for joy. "What's her name?? How old is she? Where did you two met? Is she a model? Because she surely looks like one." Xiumin hyung asked and the other nodded as they argeed with him. 

"I know nothing about her. I didn't even remembered when I met her or did I met her?" I said to them and their eyes widen. "If you never met her, how is she your fiancee?" KyungSoo hyung asked and I shrugged. 

"Wait!! There's more on the note." Chanyeol hyung said and took the note from me. "Her name is Park Jin Ae and she's 22 years old. She's the youngest in her family and an assistant manager at Bubble Luv Cafe." He read it out loud for everyone to hear. 

"Park Jin Ae??" Kwang Ho and Baekhyun hyung asked at the same time and we all turned to them. "Do the two of you know her?" I asked and they slowly nodded. "She's my girlfriend's little sister. We called her, Nana as her nickname." Answered Kwang Ho hyung. "She's my junior during middle school, but she tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter