The first agreement

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" WHAT?!!" Jin Ae shouted as she got up from the couch and stared down at her parents. "Omma... Appa... You got to be serious about this?" They nodded and stared back at me. 

"Yes, we are serious about this." Appa answered and she glared at him. "I never agreed to this and you guys didn't even asked me about this." She added and sighed. "We already made an agreement with the Kim's since they were our old friends from high school and the boy you are going to marry is their only son, Jongin. Don't worry too much, he's a fine young man." 

"But Appa, I barely know this boy." She said and sat next to her mother. " I don't know any about him and you expected me to marry him against my will? That's not going to happen. I won't agreed to it even if you force me to it." Eomma sighed and handed her an envelope. "What's this?" Jin Ae then opened it and pulled out a few pictures of someone."

        

*Why does him looks very familiar?* She thought and stared at the pictures. *isn't he Kai from EXO?*

" Now you know how he looks like?" Omma asked her and she nodded. "So now do you agree to marry him?" 

" Now, I know how he looks like, but I'm still not going to marry him and that's final." Jin Ae replied as she shook her head. "Why can't Eun Ae eonni marry him? She's older than me and the oldest in the family." She continued to protest. "I have my own life too and I don't want to get married in a young age." 

"Yes Eun Ae is the oldest but she is 2 years older than him and she already have a boyfriend." Omma explained to her and sighed at her. "You still have to marry him and the engagement party is 3 months away whether you like it or not." Appa strictly said and stared seriously at her. 

"Just marry him, dear." Eomma said to her as she tried to convince her into the marriage. "You may not like him now, maybe after knowing him better after the marriage, you'll fall for him, like your cousin with her husband now. The two of them were set up by the family and now they are living happily together with their new born daughter."

"That's Ah Reum eonni, not me. I don't want to get marry in a young age. I want to live by myself until I'm ready to get marry." Answered Jin Ae. "We just celebrated my 22th birthday a month ago. Eomma... Appa.... I don't want to get marry now." 

"Jin Ae... Jongin is 23 years old and he's working in a huge company as an idol." Appa explained and stared at her. 

"Even worst... He's an idol. Appa, don't you know an idol's life is 10 times busier than an assistant manager." Jin Ae added and sighed. Just then, her grandmother came out from her room and went to the living room. "Halmoni... Appa is making me to marry someone I barely know, just because they made an agreement with their high school's friends." Jin Ae complained to her grandmother and pouted. 

"Chin Ho-ah... What is this about an arranged marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter