The visit III

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ae finally came and picked you up from Aron's house. You went straight to your room to choose the perfect clothes for that night. When you are done picking, you finally went to the bathroom to shower. After that, you went to the living room to wait for Eun Ae. When she came, the two of you finally made your way to KBS. 

You were wearing this...

While Eun Ae was wearing this.. 

"Do you really have to wear a dress?" You asked Eun Ae and she glared at you. 

"What? Is there a problem to you that I wore a dress tonight?" She asked back. 

"I'm just asking." You replied. "Is there too much to ask?" 

When you arrived, you saw the place was crowded by screaming fangirls and it was hard for you to move to the door. Then, you remember about the VIP pass, so you quickly went to the back and the guards let you and your sister in after you showed them the pass. You were searching for the EXO's dressing room when you suddenly bumped into someone and fell down. Eun Ae quickly knelt down to you.

"Nana, are you okay?" She asked and you nodded.

"I'm okay, unnie." you answered and looked up to the person who bumped into you. You covered your eyes a little because the light was shining directly at you, so your vision was a bit blur. As your vision became clearer, your eyes widen as you were surprised to see him.

  

"Sungyeol oppa?!!" You said and quickly got up from the floor. 

"Jin Ae? Is that you?" He asked and you nodded. With that he quickly pulled you into a tight hug. "You don't know how much I miss you after graduation?" and twirled you around. 

"I miss you too, oppa." You replied and he put you down. "Unnie, this is Sungyeol oppa, my senior from high school. Sungyeol oppa, meet my sister, Eun Ae." She just waved at him and he waved back. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked again. "How did you get pass the guards?" 

"Well, someone gave a VIP pass to watch them preform tonight." You answered and smiled at him. 

"Who is it?" He smiled and glared at you. You just gave him a cheeky smile and shook your head. "Come on.. tell me." He poked your waist. 

"Ok.. ok.. It's Jongin from EXO." You answered and his eyes widen. "Wae?" 

"You mean Jongin? As if Kim Jongin." You nodded. "How did you know him anyway?" 

"Well.. I got my way, which I'm not telling you." You put your finger on your lips and smiled. "So what are you doing here?" 

"If you want to know, I debuted as a member in an idol group a few years before EXO did." He replied and you nodded. "That's why you hardly saw me during school time. I was busy promoting my group." 

"So, what the name of your group?" You asked. 

"INFINITE." You nodded. He was about to say something, when someone patted his shoulder. He turned around and the person smiled. "oh... Woohyun hyung?" 

"We had been looking everywhere for you." He said and turned to you. "Hello? Sungyeol, who's your little friend?" You sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter