Wedding

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( turn up the volume a little )

You and Kai were making preparation for the wedding. Due of that, you can't get any rest until everything were ready for your big day. Omma and Mrs. Kim brought you to a bridal shop to buy a dress, while appa and Mr. Kim brought Kai to choose a tuxedo. 

*YOUR POV* 

"Omma, how this one?" I called her as the curtain opened. "Is this ok?" 

"No. " She said and I sighed. It's the 10th times I changed and I'm tired. "Try this one." 

I took the dress and closed the curtain and tried on the dress. The curtain opened again and I around turned around with the dress. 

 

"Still no." I let out a heavily sigh. "I don't like the purple ribbon." 

"Omma, the guests are not coming to see the dress. We don't have to be so perfect." I said and she shook her head. "Oppa, please say something to omma." I asked Aron as he wanted to tag along with me and the moms. He was browsing some album when I asked him. 

"Omma is right. I don't like the purple ribbon either." My jaw dropped at his answer. "Mrs. Kim, do you agree with us?" She nodded and smiled. 

"Mom? You too?" She giggled. "Fine! Give me another dress!" I closed back the curtain waiting for another dress to try on. 

A few dresses later, 

"How this one?" I asked as the curtain opened for the 20TH times. "Is this one ok or you want me to try another one?" 

I smiled and turned around slowly. Aron oppa's eyes widen and the moms smiled. 

"That's the one!" Omma said and I smiled. *Finally~* "Ok now... It's time to choose a dress for the party." 

*You got to be kidding me?!* My jaw dropped as I was surprised. "Omma?!"

"I'm just kidding, Nana." She giggled and I faked a smile. "Now, go and change. We are meeting your father for lunch." I quickly closed the curtain when she said that. 

Finally, I can meet up with Jongin oppa. You don't know how much I miss him. After paying fir the dress, we walked to Aron oppa's car and went to restaurant where we'll meet appa, dad and Jongin. I quickly walked in the restaurant and Jongin oppa got up from his seat and I hugged him. 

"Someone miss me." He said and I giggled before pulling away from the hug. "You miss me that much?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter