Agreement & HB ep.1

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai finally got the time to spend with the girls and you now that the other will be taking over his weekends’ schedule and you will go back to your apartment every Friday like you promised Kai that you would.

“So can you come back to the apartment now that I got time to spend with you and the girls?” Kai asked as you two were still lying on that morning and pulled you closer as he wrapped his arms around your waist. “You thought for awhile and shook your head. “Wae?”

“Because you only have time for us during the weekends and not every day.” You answered and laughed as he tickled your waist. “Jagiya, stop it.” He stopped and gave a long kiss on your lips.

“I love you, yeobo.” He said and snuggled closer to you. “Now, how about having another kid?” He immediately got on top of your and trapped you between his legs before intertwined your hands with his.

“Jagi, you know the girls are still a toddler, right?” You asked him and he nodded as he smirked. “Can you at least wait until the girls are 2 or 3 years old?” Kai thought for awhile and shook his head.

“I want a little Jongin now.” He whined and you rolled your eyes. “You’ll be sorry that you rolled your eyes at me.” He threatened and you stick your tongue at him and giggled.

“Make me.” You threaten back and he let go of your hand before cupping your face. He leaned in and lands his lips on yours, giving you a passionate kiss until you pulled away after hearing Mi Young crying from their room. “The girls are up.” Kai pouted and you quickly gave him a peck on the lips before getting off the bed and ran to the door.

“Thank you for saving me from Daddy.” You said to Mi Young and kissed her cheek after lifting her up from her crib. She smiled and you went to check on Mi Sun, who were still sleeping in her crib. “Let go wash up and get breakfast ready ok?” You let her down and hold her tiny hand as you walked her to the bathroom.

After that, you walked her to the kitchen and sat her down on her baby chair, before making her some baby food while waiting for Mi Sun to wake up.

“Good morning, my cry baby.” Kai came to the kitchen and kissed Mi Young’s forehead before sitting next to her. “Where’s my other cry baby?”

“Still sleeping.” You answered without turning around to see him as you were making some breakfast. “What do you want for breakfast?”

“I want you.” Kai simply answered and went to hug you from behind. You giggled and kissed his cheek. “So, when can I eat you?”

“Not in a million years.” You answered and he immediately pouted. “And can you go check on Mi Sun for me?”

“Araso.” He whined and let go of you before butterflies kissed your face. “MI SUN-AH??!!”

“Be quite.” You slightly shouted and shook your head.

Just when Kai was about to enter the girls’ room, someone pressed the door bell. He walked to the door after checking on Mi Sun very quick. Kai checked the camera and saw no one was there. So he opened the door and saw an envelope on the floor. Kai picked up the envelope and closed the door before going to the kitchen.

“Who was at the door?” You asked Kai as you were feeding Mi Young, her baby food. He just shrugged his shoulder and showed you the envelope. “What is this?” You put the bowl on the table before picking the envelope up.  

“I don’t know.” He answered and sat next to you. “I haven’t read it.” Just then, his phone rang and Kai answered it. “OH~ Suho hyung?”

“Jongin, did you receive an envelope this morning?” He asked and Kai turned to you and asked you to open the envelope.

“What is in that envelope?” Kai asked back as he watched you as you opened the envelope.

“We’re doing a new season for ‘Hello Baby’ together.” Suho answered as he was excited and you showed Kai the logo on the letter that you just pulled out of the envelope. “Mi Young and Mi Sun will be the babies for the show.”

“YAY! MI YOUNGGIE AND MI SUNNIE ARE LIVING WITH US!!” Sehun shouted through the phone and the other cheered.

“Jongin-ah, are you still there?” Suho called. Kai just stood there frozen holding the letter until you snapped him out of it.

“Oh~ did you said something, hyung?” Kai asked. “We’re doing a new season for ‘Hello Baby’?” You immediately took the letter from him and read the letter before turning back to Kai.

“Jagiya, are you sure about this? Letting the girls in public?” You asked and he just shrugged his shoulder.

“Hyung, let me talk to Nana about this first and I’ll get back to you.” Kai said to Suho and hang up moment later. “We’ll discuss about this after breakfast, ok?” You nodded as you went back to feed Mi Young while Kai went to check on Mi Sun once again.

Then, you were just cleaning up the kitchen while Kai was still feeding Mi Sun when your phone rang and it was Kwang Ho. You immediately answered it after Kai asked you to.

“Nana, what took you so long to answer?” Kwang Ho said and sighed. “You already heard about it, didn’t you?”

“Yes and I need to discuss this with Jongin first.” You replied and sighed as Kwang Ho continued to explain to you that it’s going to be fine. “I know, oppa but I still need to discuss this matter with Jongin.”

“Nana, there’s no need. We can hide your name and Jongin’s if you don’t want everyone to know that the girls are actually your girls and you don’t have to be there with the girls when the members went to search for them, because I will be there with the crews to look after them.” Explained Kwang Ho. “And we can ask the members to pretend that they never met the girls, even Jongin. People will think that Jongin is learning how to become a parent, now that everyone knew that he’s married. So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter