A day out with Sungyeol oppa..

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sungyeol's POV* 

I was turning from side to side on my bed as I was starting to feel boring, staying in the dorm. I took out my phone and searched the contact list. Then, I stopped on a name and stared at it before braving pressed the dial's button. I got up to a sitting position and waited for an answer. 

"Yeoboseyo?" A female voice answered and my heart started to beat faster than usually. "Hello?" 

"Hello? Jin Ae?" I replied and I heard her giggled. 

"Yes, sunbaenim?opps.. I mean Oppa." She said and I let out a giggle. "What is it?" 

"Are you free?" I asked. *Please say, YES...* I crossed my finger. 

"Yes, why?" *YESSSS!!!* I shouted in my head as I shot my fist into the air, which making SungJong to stare weirdly at me. "Oppa? Are you still there?" 

"Yeh??" I quickly snapped out of it. "mmm...mm.. I was thinking that if you want to... go oo-ut w-with me?" 

"..... umm?" 

"It's okay, if you don't want to go out with me." I sighed. "I understand." 

"No no no... I didn't mean that." She said. "I love to go out with you." 

"Really?" My frown suddenly turned upside to a smile. "You really want to go out with me?" 

"Sure, how bad can it be spending time with your senior from high school?" She said and I nodded. *She got a point there.* 

"Meet me at the center of the park around 3?" I suggested. 

"Umm... okay! Wait for me?" 

"Araso.. I'll meet you there." I hang up and quickly went to change. 

- Sungyeol doesn't know about your relationship with Jongin, even after Jongin confessed on LIVE TELEVISION!! He still didn't know. Because when EXO were making a special stage, INFINITE were changing to their casual clothes and Sungyeol don't know your nickname was Nana. So, when Jongin shouted ' I LOVE YOU, NANA! ', he thought it was someone else. - 

 I went to the mirror to do a quick check on myself before going out. After that, I quickly made my way to the bus stop and waited for the bus. When I got on the bus, some girls started to scream and took out their phone to take a few pictures of me. I just smiled and waved at them, which made them to scream a little louder. The bus came to a stop and I quickly got off of it and ran to the park to wait for her. 

30 minutes later, someone tapped on my shoulder, so I turned around to see her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter