Apology

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Sungyeol decided to make a press conference about the rumors between you and him. 

"Is it true that the two of you are dating?" One of the reporter asked SungYeol. "And do you know about her engagement with EXO's fellow member, Kai?" 

"Honestly, I don't know anything about the proposal and the engagement between the two of them." said SungYeol. " And we're not dating each other."

" What is your relationship with her?" 

"Actually she's my junior from high school and my best friend." SungYeol replied. "She is like a little sister to me." 

After a few of annoying questions, the press conference was finally over. 

"I'm glad that's over." SungYeol complained. "I hope you can forgive me, Kai." 

You and Kai were there the whole press conference and you stayed backstage to avoid the press. 

"It's okay, SungYeol hyung. Let the past stays in the past." said Kai and SungYeol smiled. "Now, would you like to join us for lunch?" 

"Thank you, but I have to back to the studio. We are practicing for tonight." SungYeol said and the two of you nodded. " I'll see you later."

* Kai's POV* 

So, I took Jin Ae to a restaurant and had lunch together. While we were waiting for our order to come, we decided to chat with each other. 

"Nana, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding a few days ago." I said and scratched my non-itchy head. "I should've ask you calmly other than shout at you. Sorry?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter