Pregnant?! 2

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai grew excited when he heard you were pregnant with twins, so did your parents and your in- laws and Aron. Your mother decided to have a baby shower for you at their house and invited all of your relative and EXO. 

"YEAH!! I'm going to an aunty in 7 months!" Eun Ae jumped for joy after she and your parents and in- laws found out you were 3 months pregnant. "I can't wait to see my twins nieces or nephews or niece and nephew? You know what I mean." You giggled as you were sitting next to Kai in the living room. 

"I wasn't expecting to have twins myself." You answered and Kai kissed your cheek. "But Jongin oppa wants to have twins, so here they are." You pointed at your baby bump and everyone laughed. 

"Have you guys pick out names for the twins yet?" Aron's mother asked and both you and Kai nodded. "Do tell." 

"Well... For girls, it's Miranda Kim Mi Young and Lauren Kim Mi Sun." Kai answered and smiled shyly. "For boys, it's MarkSon Kim Myung Dae and Clarkson Kim Mun Hee." You continued and Kai sweetly pinched your cheek. 

"The members helped with the name and Kris hyung added the English names." Kai added and the members hang their heads down as they were shy. 

"Those are the most beautiful names we ever heard." Omma pleaded and you smiled shyly. "You really did a good job  picking out names for the babies." 

"Thanks, omma." Then, 

"Jin Ae- ah, we have a surprise for you and Jongin." Suho said and you turned to him. "But the two of you have to close your eyes." With that, Sehun and Chanyeol went to cover your eyes and Kai's. 

"Ok, you can open them." Sehun and Chanyeol uncovered your eyes and Kai's after Luhan told them to. "SURPRISE!!" They shouted. 

You and Kai opened your eyes and saw three cakes on the table. 


  

"Guys, it's beautiful! Thank you." You cried tears of joy when you saw the cakes and they went to give you a kiss on the cheek. "This is the best surprise I even have, other than being pregnant with twins. I love it. Thanks again, guys." The members nodded and Kai wiped away your tears. 

"Why do you always cried whenever I or the members gave you a surprise?" Kai teased and you hit his chest. "Yeobo, that's hurt." He whined and pouted. 

"You're such a crybaby." You teased back and the other laughed. "I hope the kids are not like you." Kai's eyes widen as he was surprised at your statement. 

"Fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter