The visit II

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jin Ae's POV*

"Aron oppa, here's the latest stock counts." I said as I entered his office. He was staring at his laptop's screen when I came in. "Oppa?" I waved my hand in front of him.

"Huh? yeah?" He quickly snapped out of it and I stared at him. "What is it?" 

"What are you daydreaming about?" I asked and he shook his head. "Are you okay?" I put my hand on his forehead. "Oppa, you have a fever." 

"I'm fine, Nana." He said and put my hand down. "It's just a normal fever." 

"Yet you still want to go to work." I sighed and crossed my arm. "You should have stay home and rest." 

"If I stay home, who is going to pick you up to work?" He asked and stared at me. 

"You know I have my own car and a driver license." Aron oppa just nodded. "Beside I can drive to work." 

"But Nana, I'm afraid that you're not used to the busy road." He replied. "Beside you don't drive that often." 

"At least let me try." I said and he shook his head. "Nevermind. Come, let send you home." 

"No you're not." He said and stared at me. "I'm not letting you drive." 

"Oppa!" I shot a death glare at him and he gulped. "I'm going to send you home whether you like it or not." 

He sighed and gave me his car's key. I smiled and asked him to wait for me outside while I went to get my hand bag. 

"Zinger, please lock up the cafe later, ok?" I heard Aron said to Zinger unnie. 

"Oppa, come let go." I said and went out, followed by Aron. "Don't worry about the cafe. I'm sure Zinger unnie and JunHong will take good care of the cafe." 

"I know." He replied and I smiled. 

When we arrived at his house, his mother was surprised to see him back so early. 

"You're back so early?" She asked and then she saw me walking beside oppa while carrying his briefcase. "Nana, you're here too?" 

"Yes, mom." I answered.

- Aron oppa's mother doesn't mind if I called her, mom, because she knew me since I was a kid and I always went to their house to play with Aron oppa. His parents is also my parents' business partner and friend.  - 

"Oppa has a fever and he still want to go to work." I explained and her eyes widen. "So, I forced him to go home. But to make sure that he really went home, I decided to drive him home." 

"That is so thoughtful of you, Nana." She replied and I smiled. "Come inside of awhile." I nodded and went inside with Aron oppa. Then, I sent him to his room. 

"Nana, do you have to pick out my clothes for me?" He asked as I was looking through his closest. "I know how to dress myself too, you know?" 

"I know, but I just want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter